SCV 35th Alumni Performance

The Corps performs in a 'Concert Style' form...sorry no

And that 'cracking' sound you hear?...Well,  that's just our knees on the way down.

That's OK Trish, if the Cavaliers ever put out an alumni corp my knees won't be the only things cracking. I haven't played a horn in years!!!! Also, good thing one of my former marching members is an orthopedic surgeon!!! We might need him!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a member of both the alumni corps in 97 and 02. It was a true pleasure to perform for crowd at PP. Being both a horn player and a drummer, it is always great fun do be able to do both in one evening :)

for folks that might not know there are about 20 renegades members from this year performing with the SCV alumni.

I would just like to say, what an honor it was to perform with them twice in one night and ROCK the house.

Special thanks to Chris, Lee and Scott Peirson for making it happen for the coprs members that had to be at 2 places at one time, and to Tom for giving me the strenght to play "drum solo" and NOT SUCK!

Have a great time in Madison guys.....I will miss not being there with you (no I am not a traitor...Gary)

Kimela

Oh Kimela,

I did not know you were not going to Madison with us.

YOU WILL BE MISSED! :(

~Trish~

:)