Smallest score growth for a season?

In another thread someone mentions the Long Island Kingsmen from 1979. I went and checked out their scores from that year and saw that they began the season in early June with a 62 and ended the season in 21st place with a 72, a 10 point change. We have had plenty of talk about big changes in score throughout a season. What about little changes? What was the least amount of score change for a top 25 corps through a full season?

In another thread someone mentions the Long Island Kingsmen from 1979. I went and checked out their scores from that year and saw that they began the season in early June with a 62 and ended the season in 21st place with a 72, a 10 point change. We have had plenty of talk about big changes in score throughout a season. What about little changes? What was the least amount of score change for a top 25 corps through a full season?

I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I think the 1979 Madison Scouts would have to qualify. They really flat-lined that season.

I think 1987 Spirit of Atlanta would qualify too.  I think they went from a 77.0 to an 87.8.

They did score an 89.1 in semi's I know cause they beat us by .1 of a point.

Actually we were in 11th only .4 out of seventh after semi's in 1987. Talk about coming into finals strong.