DCAS Winston-Salem

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No advantage at home......we are coming.......if that applies, then cant we credit such a large margin on saturday night to it being CV's home show?? hmmmm......we are coming..........AND Congrats to the Carolina Gold Percussion section...WE now own the south....two nights in a row!!!!

eek! careful with that... it can go as easily as it comes...

and by the way...

Congrats to my many friends in CV, still undefeated in DCA-S. It will be an exciting day if we can knock you off that perch

patrick

I think its all a great statement about how great DCAS is getting!!! The competition is great and the corps down here are growing and are all incredibly talented. All making finals, would be awesome!!!!

No advantage at home......we are coming.......if that applies, then cant we credit such a large margin on saturday night to it being CV's home show??  hmmmm......we are coming..........AND Congrats to the Carolina Gold Percussion section...WE now own the south....two nights in a row!!!!

Congrats to ALL performers this weekend....DCA South is on the rise and the Corps will entertain..just one item to your quote above...

Heat Wave won execution drums on Saturday and was .5 out on Sunday....so OWNING the SOuth...lets not push it...things can turn..as my fiend Patrick states in another post.. but we all deserve the trophies....it was a great weekend..

Good luck to all on the rest of the season....

Was looking for you but didn't see you. Finally met Bunny

Keith

It was great to have all the new folks down!!  I hope the bus ride wasn't too horrible Gforce!  MCL - I only got to hear you guys play at retreat, but I love the sound you guys have!!!!  Can't wait to see you guys again!

Was a great show and nice to see and hear bits and pieces of the various shows this weekend. In some ways I feel our show is stronger than last year but in some ways much weaker but whatever the the ballence between the two its a good year to be in DCA south. Corpsvets always a great show and fan favorite. Shoot I didnt know that as many people that I marched with in various places are still marching and in senior corps in the south at that.

I have to give it to Our Drumline and our guard for taking the lead as this thing goes. Ya always gotta give it up for CV cause I mean hey who doesnt love CV? A lot of great people there and a show with some fun to it ya know they are once agian finals bound.

Heatwave has a much improved program over last year, While silightly dissapointed to not see some of the guys from last year back it was still great to hear how far they have come. I feel that when your guys sop line finally comes into its on then your program will be so much more exciting. Not saying they arent now but just saying that its gonna be great!

How about G Force-- a lot of dedicated people hwo know all about hard work and the true sprit of drum corps and i totally salute each and every one of you keep up the hard work, vallient efforts and entertaining jobs seen and heard in your shows.

Gulf Coast, Still ya gotta admire what they have been able to do. With the horrible heat, the worse humidity adn the recent flooding its almost amazing the fact that they were able to get out and put on the show that they did.

All around a great season this year and I hope at the end of it we all take away a lot of great memories.... and stories about how wonderful Gold is ;) hehehehe!

J. R.

No advantage at home......we are coming.......if that applies, then cant we credit such a large margin on saturday night to it being CV's home show??  hmmmm......we are coming..........AND Congrats to the Carolina Gold Percussion section...WE now own the south....two nights in a row!!!!

I was speaking in a sense of full percussion overall....but if this offends or upsets anyone, I apologize. I will simply leave it as a congratulatory note to the members of Carolina Gold percussion for our success and hard work that finally paid off.

And yes, congrats to Heat Wave percussion, your program has sky rocketed from last year, and you are definitely a force in the south, keep working hard and we will see you in Orlando.

Just want to say good job to everybody, especially the new corps coming out. I enjoyed all of the things I was able to see and hear between our rehearsals, warmups, and shows.

No kidding, Keith.  I'm still wondering how they stayed on the bus long enough to make it up to Lewisburg, PA :).

Well, the guys from G-Force looked pretty rough when I picked my hubby up. The bus met us in Morgantown at 4 am on Sunday morning. The rest of the corps still had a couple of hours left on the bus.

Overall they had a great time. Thanks to everyone for the great reviews!!!

I think I'm marching with them next season!