Murray, Ky. Review 7-15-2002

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but you're both missing the last part of his supposition.. he said he thinks this is the earliest in THIS judging system (2000 - )

meaning since the judging changed from 9 to 7 in 2000..

In that case, I do believe he's right.

The judging system shouldn't matter...the performance is being judged no matter how many judges there are. Reaching a 90 early in the season is difficult no matter what system is used or how many judges!

The judging system shouldn't matter...the performance is being judged no matter how many judges there are. Reaching a 90 early in the season is difficult no matter what system is used or how many judges!

You're right, Steve.. it shouldn't.. but it's the qualifier Ipecac used for his supposition.. that's what's in question, right?

The flugel soloist is back this year and he has obviously worked very hard since last season.  Not a single crack from him tonight and he got well deserved applause.

if I remember correctly, all the shows we were at with the G-men last year, he never cracked either, until finals night...

He cracked at DCI Masters in Murfreesboro, Tn. last year as well as on the mid-season CD from San Antonio. This year he's flawless!

ipecac, this is the earliest any corps has reached 90 in a season

WHAT ????way wrong...Garfield reached a 90 in 1984 in the first week of july !!

And, I posted it here already

~G~

Yeah but you're both missing the last part of his supposition.. he said he thinks this is the earliest in THIS judging system (2000 - )

meaning since the judging changed from 9 to 7 in 2000..

In that case, I do believe he's right.

Stef, nowhere in his post does it state that. I quoted his entire post, and it doesnt state that at all.

~G~

Stef, nowhere in his post does it state that. I quoted his entire post, and it doesnt state that at all.

~G~

Plus the fact that BDfan79 references 1987 SCV proves he isn't referencing the "new" judging system at all.

~G~

<sluggo fixed nesting in quotes>

Well GMichael, it must be difficult to live in your perfect world. 1984 Garfield on Sunday July 8 in Jamestown, NY. ^0^

Not difficult, I just know my facts, or try to make sure I do before I post them, plus I do my research(If I don't have it logged already in my head) before I'm gonna go public......no need to be a smarta*s

~G~