Legacy DVDs

I purchased the Legacy Collection finally and have been enjoying them for a few weeks now. I started from the begining and am now through 1982.

One thing that has bothered me is that they do not include the final announcement of scores!?!? I skipped to the 1999 edition to see if maybe they were added to the more recent ones, but not there either. Am I missing something or are they simply not there? I am SOOOOO disappointed that they aren't. I love to hear the crowd reactions when scores are announced and this really takes away from the total enjoyment of the DVDs. Why on Earth would the announcements not be included?

Also, I hate that they are arranged 1-12. I always have to watch them in reverse order so that I can enjoy the DVD pretty much as the corps performed at Finals.

you got the $780 DVD collection!?

can I come over to your house? :P

It took me this long to finally decide to do it and I am very glad that I did! My real drum corps experience started in 1987. SO many cool things happened before then and it's really nice to sort of educate myself about the history of the activity. I'm through '82 and getting ready for '83 (and I'm a Cadets fan) so I can't wait.

Also, I hate that they are arranged 1-12.  I always have to watch them in reverse order so that I can enjoy the DVD pretty much as the corps performed  at Finals.

Same here. I liked being to able to watch the shows as the evening progressed. I mean, you still can with the DVD's but it's a pain. The corps ought to be in performance order, that's my opinion. And why on earth did they not include the announcement of the scores? I don't get it.

I don't think they included the announcements because of the 92 David St. Angel incident and also the fact that people started to boo so much from the announcement of the ties.