Hershey...A View From The Right

I can guarantee you that there will be no apologies forthcoming to you or anyone else from any Commandant's Own Marines, past or present, for the content or structure of its shows or performances. The unit, and the shows it performs, serve a very important purpose. That purpose is not to meet the requirements or expectations of a DCI-type show. But the unit does what it does very well, with discipline, musicality and precision. If you're not a fan, that's certainly your prerogative - It's a free country, you know.  You can thank the Marines for that - all of them.

You're welcome.

Semper Fi.

Thank you April ! And as always, what a tremendous proformance by the "Best Corps. in the world".

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and if you dont like the Marines, go down to the souvie area. i'm sure they'd love to see you

that's your EXACT comment. you said nothing about "going to the souvie area while they're on."

just shooting for a little accuracy here. maybe your INTENTION was such, but you didn't make it clear, and I took it as a comment that you wanted them to beat me up while I was down there.

Nice to see things don't get blown way out of proportion! :P