DCI Southwestern Evening Show Review

I had to make my own word document, I wasn't going to have my phone line all tied up to read that beast! But it was a good beast at that.

I really enjoyed everything about this review, starting with the car ride there to what you bought and where you parked even! That makes it more realistic for the readers and I appreciate it. I'll have to keep those in mind when I type up my review/reaction of my first corps show. It may not be as big of a critical review because I've been waiting for this show to come up for a long time.

Now that you mention it, for my word document, it only spanned 17 pages, trying to lie to us about those 20, bah!

Great review, it was great reading after a hard days work at Summer School PE classes! And I felt that I was there too! (Wish I could've been)

Thanks, Tim - I try to include absolutely *everything*, for people who don't get to go. I want readers to be able to at least envision the atmosphere. :) Sometimes I leave stuff out, but that's 'cause I don't normally take notes while I'm there. For instance, I'd have had a lot more about the Colts in the morning and Bluecoats/Crossmen in the evening if I'd just remembered to write stuff down while viewing them! :)

Mike