I lost a good friend Saturday:(

Alas..as a long-time Dolfan, I feel your pain.  And after this off season, the saga continues and only gets worse! :(

Try being a Bengals Fan - and don't get me started on the Indians

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If these steps, or something like them, are not taken the talent will stop coming. And that would be really bad for you organization. I'm sure that there will always be enough talent to field a good Cadets, but what's going to happen to the Crossmen? They would be the ones to end up not performing on Finals night because of The Cadets not pulling enough talent anymore.

I must reiterate what Gary said earlier:

The membership of the Crossmen, for the most part, almost exclusively WANT TO MARCH AS A MEMBER OF THE CORPS! The Crossmen are not, despite some people's opinion, a "feeder" corps for the Cadets. This is what makes the Bones experience so special, the kids are all there because they want to be there and become a Crossmen.

Edited by decompressed

Try being a Bengals Fan - and don't get me started on the Indians

Don't get me started on ANY Cleveland team... :ramd:

Last baseball championship: 1948

Last basketball championship: NEVER

Last football championship: 1964

Last hockey championship: NEVER

40 years since a major pro sports team from Cleveland took a title.

Don't get me started on ANY Cleveland team... :ramd:

Last baseball championship:  1948

Last basketball championship:  NEVER

Last football championship:  1964

Last hockey championship:  NEVER

40 years since a major pro sports team from Cleveland took a title.

Well, maybe it's time you moved to my 'hood and went to Ohio Stadium in the fall:)

(Don't think it: I'll *******NEVER******* quit on the :whistle: Buckeyes :whistle: . Never, ever, ever.)

Well, maybe it's time you moved to my 'hood and went to Ohio Stadium in the fall:)

(Don't think it: I'll *******NEVER******* quit on the  :whistle: Buckeyes :whistle: . Never, ever, ever.)

We definitely enjoyed our time together on New Year's Day ('01 and '02) in Tampa. B)

Didn't I see South Carolina on VH-1's "Where Are They Now?" My Buckeyes never do well with the letter a: tAmpA

They prefer "e":  tEmpE :P

:whistle::whistle::huh:

(nor do I remember South Carolina winning the national championship recently...but that may just be me...)

Actually, this is tough because I've been a Buckeye all my life and I am now a Gamecock!

Didn't I see South Carolina on VH-1's "Where Are They Now?" My Buckeyes never do well with the letter a: tAmpA

They prefer "e":  tEmpE :P

We're still here, err, somewhere :P Congrats on last year, awesome!

:whistle:  :whistle:  :huh:

(nor do I remember South Carolina winning the national championship recently...but that may just be me...)

Actually, this is tough because I've been a Buckeye all my life and I am now a Gamecock!

Hey, I can take it. As a Gamecock fan it's the first thing you learn...enjoy the highs while you can because the lows aren't far behind!! Go Cocks.