Show and event review

In talking to my Granddaughter last night she told me that after the scoring was over, a judge came and told the corp that he was sorry that he did not score them higher. My question is, if you perform early in the program, are you automatically scored lower than if you performed last.

In talking to my Granddaughter last night she told me that after the scoring was over, a judge came and told the corp that he was sorry that he did not score them higher. My question is, if you perform early in the program, are you automatically scored lower than if you performed last.

I'd say since band/Blast corps is not drum corps anymore,,, and is scored like an ice skating event , with some judges with their heads where they shouldn't be,,,my reply would be ,,,yes.

I'd say since band/Blast corps is not drum corps anymore,,, and is scored like an ice skating event , with some judges with their heads where they shouldn't be,,,my reply would be ,,,yes.

Do they happen to be in Spirit of JSU?

The reason I ask is that I have a friend who told me that after the Indy show some of Spirit's staff told them that a couple of the visual judges were fired after scoring some of the corps too low.

Interesting......