short take on semis

First off...Mik Meyers I owe you huge my friend. I stated it elsewhere buti tried to cl you like 25 times and kept getting "all circuits busy". It killed my battery nd i had to fetch the spare. Tlk to me Mondy I have a gift for you that will make up for it i hope.

Semis day!!!! wake up and see Jimmy Russo having breakfast...God loves me.

start w/the Friends of DCI luncheon. Dan the man spoke to us and stated that if all goes as it looks, we will have 20000 paid fans in the stands at finals.....first since 94. got a sneak peak at the DVD's.....Bayonne 77....huge response. sid the DVDproject should pay for itself by fall. Then...the surprise...Madison! d###....w/no guard work this show is awesome. Also played Ice Castles and MYNWA. Oh yeah I was next to Don Warren in the boys room...helluva nice guy.

i hate every taxi company in Madison...left hanging by them all today. had to share.

Semis.....see Patrick, Stef, Geoffrey,Frank, Eric Senzig and....lol.....some guy comes up to me after seeing my DCP shirt.....asks me if i run it...i just sy no, i just pst the most and he told me it's the best corps siteon the web. I thanked him nd told him to emil George.

Cap Reg....a lil flat today. look like Ohio has a 3rd D1 player, and keep your eyes on these guys.....i think they will make life fun real soon

Colts and Crown....didnt watch. Could not make myself see Crown aginand got stuck in the tunnels before Colts came on.

Madison.....they cam to play and let it fly. They were top 12 in all music captions at quarters, but that guard. and yes, i did the Conquest chants.

BK....went for food...hate this show.

Seattle...a lil flat today......still a fun show. I like their "Prelude" more than 91 CBC.

Magic...more technical than emotional...still a great show. congrats guys you eaned it.

Spirit...I'm the on who yelled do it for Jason.Wondeful show...thought you had Magic. a few drum issues today...welcome back.

Steve, cell towers working your call is coming.

we have two Southern corps for the first time since 1988.....The south has Arisen(matt yelled that loudly)

Xmen....cranked it up today....well done. Opening drill move looks great coming from up the walkway......awesome goove and soloists rocked on Soup.

Boston.....the ballad made me cry. The GE masters do it again......well performed and deserved the number. and yes,lol, I did the Conquest chants.

Gmen.......take out Javelinand I love the show. Flugel guy is still god.

Coats...not sure why the drop....they threw down hard tonight. Crowd really getting into the closer.....performed extremely well. disgree w/the number.

Phantom.......i took a bath in chocolate......that Phantom low sound is back and the bas line continues to slay me.

SCV....wow. what a show. I need like 4 ore viewings to get it all in.

BD......jazz is back in California...they wanted CBC and it showed...played w/a confidence and aura not seen since the 80's. Hornline was awesome.

Cadets......two nights, two times the horns die after Boogie Woogie. love the horn stuff under the pledge. Best drumline in DCI hands down.

Cavies...brss left me flat at the end. I like it but is no 99.....maybe a 98. it's good, and the best thing out there, but it is not a 99 when drummers blow pradiddles t 6 inches.

Royal Airs.....wow. 12 standing O's. Everything I heard on the old albums. They even brought their own gun, so we had the gun at the start, GE gun and end of the show. huge rection to "On the starting line.." mn I miss that. Snare line slayed tho tenors had some issues early on. Color pres was breathtking. For you kids who rip old time drum corps, watch this and learn.

wild Wings (or BW3 as they call it) rocked again.

Madison taxis suck.

Mikey dude...so sorry man..I really am

Jeff, Ill take a copy of what ever your giving Mikey. From what I heard Bluecoats sounded awsome. Dan Delong--- great job as usual

Royal Airs.....wow. 12 standing O's. Everything I heard on the old albums. They even brought their own gun, so we had the gun at the start, GE gun and end of the show. huge rection to "On the starting line.." mn I miss that. Snare line slayed tho tenors had some issues early on. Color pres was breathtking. For you kids who rip old time drum corps, watch this and learn.

Thanks Jeff. The whole corps did a great job and yes we had alot of fun. The snare line was on their game and I even had some sweat on my face afterwards. Our nine tenors play some very hard parts split between high and low tenor tradeoffs and sometimes playing snare with the other eight snares, it's not easy to do. I felt the entire drumline had a good performance. Again thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Later...

Jim "Insanity" Schehr