Best Looking Drums

PercussionMafia

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingston Grenadiers new drums this year were specially made for us. The code on the drums ends in KG, it was pretty cool. They are like a sparkle red with chrome hardware. Very beautiful under the lights and during the day.

I can post a picture if someone can tell me how.

Here ya go Kelsey!

To the others:

1.) Look at these drums

2.) Proceed to drool

3.) Not on the drums PLEASE!!!

4.) Repeat

DSCF0507.jpg

DSCF0157.JPG

DSC00930.JPG

DSC00933.JPG

DSC00947.JPG

DSC00953.JPG

DSC00960.JPG

DSC00974.JPG

DSCF0150.JPG

DSCF0152.JPG

This finish is a red lacquer with gold flake within the finish. Just absolutely stunning!

Edited by TenorsForWorldDomination

Grennie....wow.....just, WOW!   Never change that!!!!

LOL :P I knew that would be the response when the drums were shown here! You should see them in person! I didn't march last year when they got them but I still got a sneak peek. When I took a look at them for the first time I almost cried! lol

I don't think the drum finish will change after this one! Hey the finish code with Yamaha now even ends in "KG" because it's a custom finish just for us!

It's also a high gloss laquer finish and not a plastic wrap like most finish plies on marching percussion. That is another reason it's so special.

Edited by TenorsForWorldDomination

LOL  :P  I knew that would be the response when the drums were shown here!  You should see them in person!  I didn't march last year when they got them but I still got a sneak peek.  When I took a look at them for the first time I almost cried!  lol 

I don't think the drum finish will change after this one!  Hey the finish code with Yamaha now even ends in "KG" because it's a custom finish just for us!

It's also a high gloss laquer finish and not a plastic wrap like most finish plies on marching percussion.  That is another reason it's so special.

why no bassline pics??

sweet drums, though.

I agree. Those are some absolutely stunning drums, and I did see them in person.