Sunday....we slept in. it's raining. it's all Ron's fault.

get to Stadium as the Yankee Rebels are on...d### I missed Sky. Rebels looked great!

at this point i must give huge thanks to Mr and Mrs Williams for allowing Christine, Matt and I hang in their skybox. Their son, Andy is in Empire's pit (hes the tymp player who broke his stool in prelims(diet dude!lol) and his lovely girlfriend/future wife Alison's parents were there, as she is in Empire's pit as well. they both help me w/my band and I love them to death. Thanks Mom and dad from your way too old son)

Cabs Alumni.....the field corps is there to cheer em on...what a show. Ponzo....you get better every year, and this is the most drill you have marched in ages!!(couldn't resist and Christine loves you!) All the classics and your corps respects your heritage.....as do I and I never marched there..

Blessed Sac...sorry work called I missed ya.

Boston....if you noticed the two guys up in a box doing the Conquest chants, that was Wieseman and I. you rocked! that tenor line still kills me. and from the Harrisburg CD, i know the words to Giant...and i sang along.

Royal Airs...loved you in Madison. I think Truman being there added up to an even better performance. I hope he took it easy on that mello player(ya had to see it...guy was having horn issues...Tru walked out to check it and scold him lol) Awesome performance, and thank you for making me wish i was old enough to remember you in the glory days.

Show's over...to the Stadium Club I go....Swerv, Hoss...a whole slew of Shore people. Got to hang w/Ace Holleran, DCW scribe, legend, and friend...love him to death. See Jamie from Bucs...talk Shore alumni stuff. next April is gonna be fun!

finals...back up to the box. met TerriD....mwah doll! Sorry I missed Andy. Also see Tommy Tbird and several of the Erie crew...always a blast.

Heatwave....sorry for the rain. Better show than yesterday, definitely hyping in the rain. scored an about right 77.2

Sky..wow....ya took it up a notch! great show, lots of pride and that Skyliner sound...congrats you are the Class A champs!!!(and yes I yelled Go Westshore)

CV.....much better Sunday night. massively better. I cant say enough how much better, crowd was very into you as well. Hazelwood is the next Sandy McNeil. score about right 84.55

Grennies....seemed a little flat tonight. However given the weather, one can't complain. score an about right 84.55

(at least DCA got the tie away from first this year)

Renegades...holy s###...better than perlims...and louder too! We ran down and bought 3 tshirts immediately after you were done( i already had one and Loud is Good is the new shirt for my band's staff...expect several orders from PA online soon!) score a too low 86.2

(oh yes...met Greg Gilman and Chris Nalls saturday...great guys...and Greg i'll be Mac shopping in the spring)

Cru...IMO. more energy, but sloppier show tonight. dunno what the penalty was for. score was 87.3, 1.0 penalty

Hurcs....same as Cru. drumline played well tho....dunno your penalty either. score right on 88.0, 1.3 penalty.

Bush...much better show Sunday. I had you over Cabs. Brass performance wowed Mat and Christne...they are my horns eyes and ears. drums took it up a notch too. Bob Stike you are my hero lol. a lil low score of 91.1

Cabs...more energy but sloppier. drumline score had to hurt. guard did well despite the wet flags. about right score of 91.15

Inspires.....wow...you really took it up a notch! What a great show. I cant say enough about it and I hope DCA is a part of your plans more often. (note...this will really screw up DCA meetings now...members from Japan, california and the midwest) score dead on 91.85

Minnesota....jesus! what a finals show! IMo, if you didnt win drums, Empire should have. I am at a loss to describe the show...i am still in awe. way too low score of 93.9

Bucs....you guys also threw one down....w/a brass sound not heard all year! Your opening statement was amazing...no timing issues...I was hooked. Congrats...at Hershey you were dead. At finals you were alive. a lil low score 95.55

Empire....do not let the score decive you. They also threw down. 4th in drums???? yeah right and i hate cell phones and beer. Congrats Robbie, you screwed up again.....bet Ed and Kenny love you right now. Anyways, Joey nailed his solos....drumline slayed me...hornline slayed...h### David Slayed me. IMO...the DCA champs. too low score 96.75

Brigs..clean. Boring. No crowd response. I hate to ruin your parade but IMO mery xmas. In fact no one i talked to afterwards disagreed w/me. way too high score 98.6

What a year......great lineup. judging that makes you scratch your head. Ahhhhhh DCA.......back in Scranton? maybe not...apparently DCA found the legionaires to be as annoying as I did. Rumors abounded of a move to Allentown next year. Cool...beer at I&E, back to a redone stadium, and judging that makes one wonder.......

Guest Stephensch

I have to agree with Jeff..... except for the part about the Brigs.... I liked them. Loved the Cabs...... especially back at their hotel for their post DCA party!! :D

Uh, oh. I'd better get my kiss### pen out to write my show report! Jeff's right, though. I've gotta tone stuff down for publication.

Drum corps people are soooo touchy!

Jeff, don't let the smart### mail get you down. People are always going to respond with bile to frank, pointed remarks.

no more reviews from me. People want honesty and I was  honest and i have recieved 15 emails from 2 different corps that were beyond insulting. you want the kiss ### version buy DCW.

That's Ok. your reviews suck anyway.

JUST KIDDING!!! I am a kidder. WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! B)

you owe me beer

*sigh* ok B)