Winning Streaks

So how are your corps doing with winning streaks so far?

Mine:

In Divisions 1, 2, and 3 Machine, aerofusion and hydrofusion (respectively) have won all five shows they have attended. Pretty good for them, the kids are really psyched up, with Machine being the defending dcp-i #2 champion, and hydrofusion defending the dcp-i #2 division 3 title.

Let us know about your corps!

Edited by elementwrx

Kosmos has won 3 straight shows so far (Bayonne, Boston and Kingston), while Kadence has taken high guard at each of the 6 shows it has competed at. Meanwhile, Lake Woebegon Crusaders are undefeated in division III competition thusfar.

My Sons of Thunder are undefeated as well. That will be a good match up, Sons of Thunder vs aerofusion.

The Tennessee Nipples and Slobering Pansies have been going at each other lately, with the Slobering Pansies taking the early match ups, and the Tennessee Nipples taking thir last meeting.

Cincinnati Glory has gone 2-1 with their only loss coming to the Lake Woebegon.

So its been a pretty good year for our kids in the Slobering Pansies, Tennessee Nipples, Sons of Thunder and Cincinnati Glory.