Statistics & Scoring?

cadets54

Steve,

Now that the season is under way where can we get statistics (scoring) so we can make changes in our captions. When the summer tour was on I used

Steven Musumeche (Home Page) statistics to get info on how the corps were doing. Now that the corps aren't competing how will this all work out for getting the correct info so I can see what captions need to be changed. I hope I am not sounding dumb :rolleyes: here but I was just wondering! I sent you an IM but you never responded.

Thanks

Frank

Edited by cadets54

If you are looking for daily scores, for the 2004 season you can still look at DCI.org . For year end scores, or finals scores, you can look at the FDCI Rules that are at the top of the forum. For 2003 daily scores, you can probably find them at the Soundmachine or Corpsreps.

http://www.fromthepressbox.com has full recaps from finals and regionals from the last 2 seasons (and farther back, but those don't matter here), that's what I've been using for my numbers.