DCP-I History

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all this talk reminds me... does anyone remember fantasycorpsreps? I think Harry was staring it. Any news?

~>conner

Let's don't talk about bridesmaids. I was a runner-up 3 times. 13, 19, & the last one 20. :(

Hey I did win a VCL crown and was regular finalist there. Sean is another great guy. That was a fun league.

You know we tied in 19 and we should of gotten first...BUT... Sean's corps didn't get their penalty added to their score. All be it though... I marched with Sean and glad to see him win... However I was late with VCL points and man he'll give you the penalty.

Star of Jupiter should have shared a championship with Mystré.

All bitterness aside, Dr. Jeff ran FDCI very well and I can't imagin running that league with his schedual.

(End of Rant)

Edited by bssop97

all this talk reminds me... does anyone remember fantasycorpsreps? I think Harry was staring it. Any news?

~>conner

Still working. College is a pain in the butt but its slowly coming along.

What would really help me is if Somebody would like to assist in this by digging up all of the repertoires you can find and a list of all scores from prelims through finals of every season.