some old corps photos

Something like that. She told me she does project management; construction stuff.

Regards,

John

Good for her....

I second that.. you were a total hottie!!

LOL, twice in the same night. Wait till I tell my husband! :P

Does anyone have pics from the St. Paul Scouts or Madison Scouts from 1978 (that you took) Help a Old man out ! thanx

DCW1980snare.jpg

1980 St. Croix Rivermen, Stillwater Minnesota

that photo came out of the 8/2/78 issue of Drum Corps News

glad you liked it!

Weird, I don't remember the horn line using any kind of extra equipment in '78; I didn't think we did that till '79, but I must be forgetting something. Thanks!

StephsFamily.jpg

How about three times in one night, byline!!!!

This will really make your husband wonder what kind of guys are on DCP!!!!!

We all, know don't we guys???   B)

Okay I'm fixin to post one of my photo's from my days, I want y'all to tell me what you think! :P (I'm jealous) b**bs lol hang on...Here is me with my brother, mom and dad after finals in 84... :blink:

Now here is today..at the reunion a couple of years ago..with my husband and the Bonfiglio's.BsBears2.jpg

Edited by Lancerlady

Dad1945.jpg

I was not even 16 when I joined the Lancers, didn't drive and had to take subways and busses to and from practice. On Sundays I would sometimes catch a ride from Revere to Commonwealth Armory for the evening rehearsal with Mr. Nickerson and Mr. Scopa in the old busted ### equipment truck that still looked like a postal truck.

Nancy's dad would tell me the inside stories of the great rivalry with BAC, about driving through riots in Newark and a hundred other great legends, all the time making a very young kid feel very much at home with the Lancers thanks to that huge, genuine smile of his.