some old corps photos

Woa, wait....I saw that movie at a friend's bachellor party, it was kind of a new twist on the old Ester William's movies. They look very different with their clothes on though.

The thought just popped in my head, their must be someone out there right now going, "Hey, that's my grandma, punk!"

OK, somebody PLEASE, tell me I wasn't the only person to see this:

old_corps_photos_006-660x547.jpg

And then have THIS come to mind:

sees.jpg b**bs

The thought just popped in my head,  their must be someone out there right now going, "Hey, that's my grandma, punk!"

On the other hand, some kid might be saying, "Hey, my granny was a championship Beaver" b**bs

On the other hand, some kid might be saying, "Hey, my granny was a championship Beaver"  b**bs

Or, "My Granny IS a championship Beaver" :ph34r:

Sorry, Rob, no film - but anyone here from Racine who can dig some up - will pay good money for it, as well as convincing a certain former drill instructor from a certain midwestern all male plaid-infested junior pre DCI corps to make copies of certain late sixties/early seventies videos that we KNOW he has,  to sell to a very interested fan base/alumni group........

BobB - comprende?????

b**bs

Rob-

Didn't know these videos existed but will be happy to help with the convincing. Any video of 60's Kilties (68!!!) in particular would be classic. Maybe George Fennell can help too? Who's the CFDIfaCMWAMPIJpDCIC?