some old corps photos

That looks like Mark Majer!

Now follow around to the left-go in to the 5th person from the left end,next to the short person with the shako on.

That would be "Yours Truly" with the beginnings of my "70's Hippy Hair" :blink:

Hey Rob, is that possibly Windsor-The Freedom festival?

I was wondering because because these are daytime photos. They had daytime prelims and night-time finals there. I remember they always were SRO for the night show!

Wow I met mark majer in the late 80's when my nephew marched glassmen.

BK75.gif

They must have had the same quartermaster that I had in 1974. 

Check out the electrical tape holding the baritone leader pipe!

Those uniforms were bad a@@!!!!

Those uniforms were bad a@@!!!!

Hey Mike,

Didn't you get to sport one of those lids in H.S.???

(I'm talking about the helmets :blink: )

My wife reminded me how we all had acne below our lower lips from the plating on the chain.

I still have people ask me if I still have my old one from OHS......for the umpteen thousands time .......NO!

Edited by srmumz

I'd nevber seen a pic before...SHARP!! What was the color scheme (aside from the black, that is...I presume the head gear was silver)?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here is one from the very first page of this thread! (page 1)

Belleville Black Knights!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and another from page 13!

Belleville Black Knights 1974

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Question? Does anyone look at all the photos on the first couple hundred pages anymore, or just jump to the last few pages?

not to upset anyone or anything, but if no one is looking at this thread from the beginning anymore i can delete alot of those photos and clear alot of bandwidth!!

i am using three different user names on photobucket so i can keep all these photos here!
but there is no reason to to do that if no one looks from the beginning!

let me know people, so i know if i should leave them or delete them!! Edited by yonnenana

Hey Mike,

Didn't you get to sport one of those lids in H.S.???

(I'm talking about the helmets  :blink: )

My wife reminded me how we all had acne below our lower lips from the plating on the chain.

I still have people ask me if I still have my old one from OHS......for the umpteen thousands  time .......NO!

Yes, that's right!!! That rocked. I had the uniform jacket for years, carried it every where I moved, until I left it in Madsion. Orange and black, weren't they? Were you there with Zig?

Question? Does anyone look at all the photos on the first couple hundred pages anymore, or just jump to the last few pages?

Before you delete them, is there any way someone here on DCP can copy them over and archive them? Personally, I consider this entire thread a treasure trove. I'd hate to see any of these photos lost without first being saved in some permanent way. People both new and old to the activity have gotten so much enjoyment out of these photos, and it seems to me like they should be kept somehow so that more folks can see them.

Edited by byline

Any chance this topic can be split up into sections - say 50 or 100 pages each? There is so much great stuff here that people have contributed. I keep looking every day to see more photos posted.

Before you delete them, is there any way someone here on DCP can copy them over and archive them? Personally, I consider this entire thread a treasure trove. I'd hate to see any of these photos lost without first being saved in some permanent way. People both new and old to the activity have gotten so much enjoyment out of these photos, and it seems to me like they should be kept somehow so that more folks can see them.

My sentiments as well!