some old corps photos

Well, her heart may be with SCV but I'm thinking there's a few Kingsmen acting like they would like dibs on the rest of her....with all due respect, of course, to a Kingsmen sister......if you wore the uniform, Beauty, we treat you like family.

RON HOUSLEY

67 Kingsmen

Edited by ffernbus3

Need some help. I sent yonnenana (who started this thread) a personal message but it doesn't seem to be going through. I'd like to get in touch with him. Thanks.

Paul Milano

atlmilanos@comcast.net

1972Ralph.jpg

Mr. Ralph.  1972 Kingsmen. 

1972DCItickets.jpg

And some tickets.

Courtesy of x.kingsmen.com

RON HOUSLEY

Ralph looks a little shorter sitting down. b**bs

And I am glad I am not the only one who has saved nearly every ticket stub and program book from the 70's.

• 3 weeks later...

Last posting was July 23@ 7:29am by LancerLegend......Is EVERYONE gone till the end of the 2005 season? Are there no more "Old Corps Photos"? <sniff sniff>....say it ain't so....

(ok, I need a "smiley" with the lower lip sticking out)

Tony B)

I'm here, and would post more pictures, except that I've pretty much posted everything I have. In the meantime, here's a link to De La Salle's alumni website; they have a great collection of photos of Del and Oakland in the "Galleries" section: DOCA. Hey, one of my dad's photos (he took it at the Rockford show in 1978) is even on the opening page (right-hand column, second from the top)!

I'm pretty sure I've posted at least a few of these before, so I apologize for any duplication. Just a short trip down Memory Lane with Del/Oakland, sampling some of the photos from the website:

This is one of my favorite Del photos; it's of inspection in 1947:

1947-01%20inspection%20may.jpg

Here's a nice shot of Del from '74:

delasalle-dci-74a1.jpg

The great Joel Alleyne:

1976%2005.jpg

Oakland, I believe in '77:

1977-01%20b.jpg

Oakland's snare line in '78:

1978-01.jpg

Backfield photo my dad took of Oakland at the Rockford show in '78:

1978-02%20july%20rockford#4e1c.jpg

Another one of my dad's photos from Rockford in '78, this time at retreat:

1978-14%20july%20rockford#4e23.jpg

My dad took this photo of the guard rehearsing before the Chattanooga show in '79:

1979%20aug%20chattanooga%20#4e_2.jpg

Another photo my dad took at the Chattanooga show in '79:

1979%20aug%20chattanooga%20#4e2f.jpg

Edited by byline

Last posting was July 23@ 7:29am by LancerLegend......Is EVERYONE gone till the end of the 2005 season? Are there no more "Old Corps Photos"? <sniff sniff>....say it ain't so....

(ok, I need a "smiley" with the lower lip sticking out)

Tony  B)

hey everyone, i have lots more photos to put up!

i am far away from my photos and scanner right now, but in a little over a week i will be back at it! (hang in there!)

but like Tenn Tux said, is EVERYONE gone till the end of the season??

could someone, anyone, put a couple photos up to hold us over? :(

noticed this thread was about to be pushed to page two for the first time since it started till TennTux posted! :sshh:

I'll be back! :P ^0^ b**bs

I'm here, and would post more pictures, except that I've pretty much posted everything I have. In the meantime, here's a link to De La Salle's alumni website; they have a great collection of photos of Del and Oakland in the "Galleries" section: DOCA[/url/]

byline,

AHHH THANKS Sue,

Much,Much better than new!

As I said in an earlyer post, as soon as I figure out how to post photos on DCP I'll send some over to this thread.

(I do have accounts with,Photobucket,Flickr,Yahoo,Webshots and I'll guess a couple that I'd forgotten...)

Tony B)