some old corps photos

Who was on top? Maybe Tom knows. Well of course he'd know.

That, my friends, is one bad a**ed color presentation!

:thumbup:

Puppet

Tom isn't in the Optimist shot. He wasn't involved with Optimists. But, had the shot included the drumline it's likely Sam Kays and Al Murray would be seen. I don't know what year the Optimist shot is, could be 72, 73, or 74. Sam and Al are in some of the Kingsmen shots.

Regards,

John

Tom isn't in the Optimist shot. He wasn't involved with Optimists. But, had the shot included the drumline it's likely Sam Kays and Al Murray would be seen. I don't know what year the Optimist shot is, could be 72, 73, or 74. Sam and Al are in some of the Kingsmen shots.

Regards,

John

The Optimists shot is 1971 - my ex is the hairy soprano first row, left.... I think someone got this and the VK shot from my Facebook photo pages. The VK shot is from

from Invitation Quebec in Montreal 1977. I'm pretty sure Float isn't in either of those.

Not so much, or not for long? :peek:

Garry in Vegas

Both! For me, still short shorts, but not on for long either! (Can't find the 80's version though!)

art west 1978

They tried to do it again in 1979 with Larry D, but it didn't work really well.

Just want to say I have really been enjoying all your comments and Pics. I have been following it for a couple months now.... Great Stuff, Thanks to all of you!

Edited by Johnny20

They tried to do it again in 1979 with Larry D, but it didn't work really well.

Just want to say I have really been enjoying all your comments and Pics. I have been following it for a couple months now.... Great Stuff, Thanks to all of you!

Welcome John, Now start posting your pics!!!

I was talking about the Crusader shot with someone on the shield. Tom Peashey would know.