some old corps photos

Always loved it when the DM made this move.

Can't decide which photo I like the best but these three are pure Madison.

I'd go with one or three. (Prolly three. Hat bow. Ice castles.) While I love my timp brothers, it's not where I go first when I think of Madison, even though they had one of the best of all time, Jim Latimer, when I marched.

Edited by tommytimp

You have to remember Sam that was year 1 for Zingali with Garfield.

I'll bet pics from '83 would show a significant improvement.

Yup! This was the first year for Zingali's innovative style of drill-writing with Garfield, but there's a reason why they finished third at finals (which, by the way, was a jump in placement from prelims, and also their best DCI finals finish ever . . . at that point). The best was yet to come!

You have to remember Sam that was year 1 for Zingali with Garfield.

I'll bet pics from '83 would show a significant improvement.

Nope....some bad phasing on the 83 vids as well...I don't think the feet REALLY cleaned up until 84-85.

Drill yes....feet no

Here are the other ones of Garfield George.

cadets82-10.jpg

oh my...that's me on the left :tongue:

Edited by George82

oh my...that's me on the left

Hey....at least you had one of the euphs where the valve cluster was fairly close to your face...I remember the other ones from the 83 broadcast....looked like the guys had their arms fully out for 13 minutes!

Hey....at least you had one of the euphs where the valve cluster was fairly close to your face...I remember the other ones from the 83 broadcast....looked like the guys had their arms fully out for 13 minutes!

hate to break the news to ya Sam but they're the same euphs...we got them brand new in 82. They were Dynasty's and a bear to carry.

Not that I don't trust your memory Sam but I think I'll go back and watch the shows again before I give in.

Fan Network s one thing that DCI has done right.

Nope....some bad phasing on the 83 vids as well...I don't think the feet REALLY cleaned up until 84-85.

Drill yes....feet no

Not that I don't trust your memory Sam but I think I'll go back and watch the shows again before I give in.

Fan Network s one thing that DCI has done right.

I'll give you a doozy, then...bunchs low brass going backwards around the 32 second mark...yikes.

And George...oops...my condolences to your back!