some old corps photos

cdg73scouts.jpg

THis is a great phot because it shows Scouts in early 73 before they went to the Aussies. I can recognize two of the snare drummers here, Craig Matthews and Laki Theo who I marched with in 77-78.

glassmen839.jpg

Love the Kaiser Wilhelm years!!!! Big line too....

glassmen83.jpg

Bill:

Got any from 84? That was the year I was instructing the drum line with Larry.

For all people rag on the uniform, I liked it. I think these pictures show that from the stands they were very good and allowed good contrast to the green of the field and readability of the drill.

Regards,

John

cdg73scouts.jpg

Pretty decent shot. thought I'd clean it up for you Tin. Someone should be able to recognize these guys 73 Scouts

Looks like 6 drummers; you can see the sticks of the closest snare in the picture, but not the face. :tongue:

Bill:

Got any from 84? That was the year I was instructing the drum line with Larry.

For all people rag on the uniform, I liked it. I think these pictures show that from the stands they were very good and allowed good contrast to the green of the field and readability of the drill.

Regards,

John

Sorry about that, my name is Dean. Bill Ellis was the Corps Dir. from 73-76. Bill changed my life. Were the 84 unis the same as 83? I think I might have one. Most of the pics that I am posting are from Alumni who have sent me their pics and what my dad took. Sorry but it is hit or miss at best. I marched with Larry. Do you know Mark Petty? You and I have one thing in common. I played Hill where the Lord Hides and you taught it. Did you know that song was arranged by Jim Ott? You need to come visit Gwest this up coming season. I know for a fact there are pics from 84 in the archive room. It is always nice meeting Glassmen Family members.

Dean