some old corps photos

2000 pages of pix and comments! Wow!

:thumbup:

• Like 1

2000 pages of pix and comments! Wow!

:thumbup:

I have said this or something like this a half a dozen times or more over the past several years. Thank you yonnenana (whoever the heck you really are!) for giving us this wonderful thread on which by my estimate over three generations of members, fans and others have shared their pictorial and other memories ... you just cannot fit what is on these pages ... in a book ... this is without a doubt (and if for no other reason because most of all else on this site doesn't hold a candle to this thread right here!) the place every current and past marching member should spend a few minutes every once in a while. There is more Drum Corps history on these 2,000 pages than anywhere else! Contribute if you can, revel in it because you can.

Puppet - really honored to have had a chance to post some memories of my own here.

There is more Drum Corps history on these 2,000 pages than anywhere else! Contribute if you can, revel in it because you can.

I second this. Not only a great place to view our history, but to get the real story behind so many things we all just heard about through the years.

Here's to 2000 more pages and more new friends.

i'm pretty sure that is me

should be 1975 commodores?

This is the type of comment picture posters love to see.

"I'm pretty sure that is me"

Your face is now in one of the most revered threads on DCP and drum corps!