some old corps photos

That's Bobby Beck on timps. I believe "Night On Bald Mountain." He was a triple drummer with us (Royal Coachmen) prior to that year. He returned the next year as a marching instructor with the corps. What a neat guy and a character as well.

PR from the Dec 1974 Independent Forester Publication. c/o Christine E.

PhantomRegimentfromtheDec1974IndependantForesterpublicationfromtheChristineECollection.jpg

I wonder what the soprano just left of center is all worked up over?

I'm not sure. I'll ask at our Superbowl party if the topic comes up :smile: The horn line were standing behind the percussion section which were behind the guard in the 1972 PNE parade

129.jpg

You guys were allowed to yawn?

Yawning was a little known technique to open the passages to allow for a full sound. It seemed to have worked for the B corps :bigsmile:

077.jpg

The A corps took their banner to Europe in 1972. It was a banner year for both corps! How about a little audience participation? Would you like to dance? :bigsmile:

475.jpg

1975 Seneca Princemen entering the field in competition, photo courtesy of Jo-Anne’s FB. I was DM for their entire existence 72-75.

With all due respect, I’ll be away piecing the puzzle of our past. Thank you for allowing me to share old photos with you :smile:

11-1975-jo-anne-mccourt-fb-2.jpg

Thank you Linda. Love all the old photos.

I must add to Brian's (Jocko) accolade: Linda, your collection and the mere fact that you were able to amass such a collection from your youth during your youth is just beyond amazing! Thank you and continued kudos.