some old corps photos

Guelph Opti-Knights. From the Christine E. collection.

FiremenWinFestivalphotofromtheChristineECollection.jpg

OptiKnights, St JohnsGirls, and Marching Diplomats from the 14 Jul 1969 Sarnia Observer from Christine E.

OptiKnightsStJohnsGirlsandMarchingDipsfromthe14Jul1969SarniaObserverfromChristineE.jpg

Maple City Cadets in parade from the 8 Aug 1967 Sarnia Observer from the Christine E Collection.

MapleCityCadetsColorGuardinparadefromthe8Aug1967SarniaObserverfromtheChristineECollection.jpg

Lionettes bring up the rear in parade pageant from the 8 Aug 1967 Sarnia Observer from the Christine E. Collection.

Lionettesbringuptherearinparadepageantfromthe8Aug1967SarniaObserverfromtheChristineECollection.jpg

Lionettes, 4 show off drums. Star Sarnia Bureau Photo from the Christine E. Collection.

Lionettes4showoffdrumsStarSarniaBureauPhotofromtheChristineECollection.jpg

De La Salle in parade from the 8 Aug 1967 Sarnia Observer. From the Christine E. Collection.

DeLaSalleinparadefromthe8Aug1967SarniaObserverfromtheChristineECollection.jpg

Lionettes unveil annual show 1966 article photo. From the Christine E. Collection.

Lionettesunvailannualshow1966articlephotofromtheChristineECollection.jpg

Lionettes. Port Huron Bluewater Festival Parade from the 17Jul 1969 Sarnia Observer. From the Christine E. Collection.

LionettesPortHuronBluewaterFestivalParadefromthe17Jul1969SarniaObserverfromtheChristineECollection.jpg

I think way back I was signed on to this site. I marched RCSCC Ajax back in 1969-71, then Opti-Knights 71-73, Del in 74 then moved to Anahiem in fall of 74 till January of 75 (corps folded) I have started a site on FB for the Opti-Knights and want to historically share to this site---man it takes about 3 days to sift thru this pictorial section--but time well spent. I have accumulated some Opti-knight pictures that I shall post here and again.

Opti-Knights73USopen.jpg

This would have been US Open 1973

Tympani1972Opti-Knights.jpg

Our Tymp line 1972

Drumline1972.jpg

Drumline 1972--Larry Darch wrote most of our scores that year.

Hope to post more pictures soon.

Willy Oliver

Edited by WildWilly55