some old corps photos

I marched with the Falcons 1972 thru 1974--We got new uniforms in 1973--here's a picture from the 1974 US Open--that's me in the rifle line, second from the left.

6014_1192390572149_581113_n.jpg

Wasn't there an influx of some members from Blessed Sacrament in 73 and 74?

Yes there were, but not as many as people say. It was a smaller corps, but our hornline had a major sound! By the way, prior to 1974, we were an all male corps--74 was our first year with girls.

Wasn't there an influx of some members from Blessed Sacrament in 73 and 74?

Fred.jpg

The Master

He worked with teams :smile: from AAG's CD l-r Fred Mark Ralph Bobby Maureen Michael Gary. Sorry about the quality of the photo; it's all I got.

582-flipped.jpg

Edited by lindap

Nice pic, LindaP. I remember learning from The Master and Ralph and Sam Kays. AAG had the best instructors in them, Mike Whitney and Mike Duffy. I don't think we realized how fortunate we were at the time, though. hehehe

He worked with teams :smile: from AAG's CD l-r Fred Mark Ralph Bobby Maureen Michael Gary. Sorry about the quality of the photo; it's all I got.

582-flipped.jpg

Ralph looks like Hugge-Bear form Starsky & Hutch.

And Bobby has one of the best afros from a white guy....reminds me of one I saw at fencing nationals last week. I spent a long time wondering HOW he got his mask over that thing!

Edited by 84BDsop

nice drum pics :-)

Hi Linda,

I just came across this pic. Not sure but the drummer to the left of the cymbal player might be me(David Boughner), Doug Corneil to the right. Definately Jim Impy the tall horn player second in from the right. Looks like this might be in Ottawa On at a school. I think the school is gone was at Baseline and Fisher. I wonder about the date. 1973 would put me at 19. Memory is fading, but i think I was in the Marching Saints from 1967-69. Where did you happen to come across this pic? Thoroughly enjoyed all your pics. Life was fun back then.

Dave