some old corps photos

Apparently, anything that was saved to photobucket is paywalled now, which is some ########. 
take them all to fb.

WOW!!! This just really STINKS!!! For the longest time this was the best thing about DCP. Looking back.....no more

21 hours ago, tommytimp said:

Apparently, anything that was saved to photobucket is paywalled now, which is some ########. 
take them all to fb.

I had tried to warn others with posts here and there to say the bucket was funky for some time. I truly apologize for trying a free service and posting a few of my scans and photos here. Also, my scanner broke a few years ago and have had other technical difficulties. No worries, decades old original programs and photos are intact. The memories are priceless and the cat came home. It's all good. It was a good run. Hugs to all.

Edited by lindap

On 9/8/2019 at 2:05 PM, Bsader said:

In 1975 three of my friends and I walked into a a local cinema thinking we were about to watch a serious, historically based movie about the search for the Holy Grail but, as you may have already guessed, we had in fact walked in on Monty Python and the Holy Grail having no clue as to who Monty Python was and what we were about to experience. We arrived late, just after the opening credits, so my first visual was that of what I took to be an English Knight riding a horse but......what? Fast forward 43 years and my four Brothers and I, along with a few hundred other die-hard MP fans, had the privilege of taking in a night with John Cleese this time at a local auditorium. The night started with Mr. Cleese showing the movie which was then followed by a discussion of it's making along with a few anecdotes on his experiences being a member of MP. 

The “French” castle and that opening scene were filmed at the same location in Scotland. We did a day tour out of Edinburgh in 2018, and I took photos of the castle and the woods where the opening scene was filmed. When I printed the photos my wife asked why there was a photo of empty woods. I told her, and she rolled her eyes...she hated the film when we first saw it back in 75. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

The “French” castle and that opening scene were filmed at the same location in Scotland. We did a day tour out of Edinburgh in 2018, and I took photos of the castle and the woods where the opening scene was filmed. When I printed the photos my wife asked why there was a photo of empty woods. I told her, and she rolled her eyes...she hated the film when we first saw it back in 75. 

Some people have no appreciation for the fine arts. 

Now go away or I shalt taunt you a second time. 

• Haha 1

• 2 years later...

Hello!

My wife, Debbie Dombrow, color guard, Vaqueros (Elmhurst, IL), 1979-1981, is seeking footage or photos. She wants to be able to show her children. Her cousins, Bobby(Bass), Joey (Snare), and Michael (flag) Windt were also on the team. If you can help, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you kindly for any help.

Jim Hoffmann