some old corps photos

Xylophone was a nightmare, at least during the parades I got to carry the much smaller simple bells.

Thankfully, I was grounded by 1982 !

~G~

Our xylophone player in '76 was actually a pretty good rifle too. Colleen Grapes decided to play xylophone that year. The next year when the corps folded she marched rifle line with Imperial regiment and then did 27th, not sure if she was flag or rifle...maybe Dale might remember.

Jingle sticks, baby!!!!!! :grouphug:

Here you go.

scv77.JPG

Woah! Matched grip?

Woah! Matched grip?

Third from left looks like Daryl Langworthy but I thought he marched bass drum...hmmm

IsThatYou.jpg

Is this Marc?

Our xylophone player in '76 was actually a pretty good rifle too. Colleen Grapes decided to play xylophone that year. The next year when the corps folded she marched rifle line with Imperial regiment and then did 27th, not sure if she was flag or rifle...maybe Dale might remember.

My last year in the Lancers was 73 (for 21 years anyway), A27Lancer, john2780 or LancerLegend would have a better idea what colleen was.

Dale

Is this Marc?

I think your right Stephanie.

Dusty I don't know if this is you but these are good picture anyway.

bac79-2.JPG

bac79.JPG

IsThatYou.jpg

Is this Marc?

Absolutely, positively yes.

If she marched Imperial Regiment in 77, then she marched 27th after that. I was teaching the Valley Airs in 78 and 79. I am not familiar with that name. John2780 was there until 1980, and A27Lancer was there in 78.