some old corps photos

How can we find these excellent pics and still have none of early 80's Argonauts?

I have over 10,000 pictures from Ed's collection but I am working on the 70s ones mainly. I have developed less than 700 so far so we have a long way to go. I'm sure we can find one or two of the Argoonauts if you went to DCI.

These are for Robertpi1ot.

These are great pictures.

Dale

madison78.JPG

madison78-2.JPG

2 more great shots of Madison 78.

madison78-3.JPG

madison78-4.JPG

Funny thing about photos like these: They show you stuff you'd completely forgotten. For example, in this photo, you can see the flag line in the back (I'm back there somewhere), but it looks like there are two flags up front, on either side of the rifle gal, who don't have their flags (or maybe they're there, but are just hidden). What was going on there? I don't remember any section of the show where members of the flag line weren't carrying their flags. (And they're not rifles, because the rifle line didn't wear hats. As with the flag line not getting to wear plumes that year, we didn't have enough hats, so the rifle line went without.)

The girl on the picture's right side has her flag in her left hand and it is partly hidden by the riffle in front of her. So the other girls flag is probably in her left hand and out of the shot.

Dale,

I know I asked you if you had The Renegades (82), NY but also do you have any Royal Coachmen 1976? Thanks!

The girl on the picture's right side has her flag in her left hand and it is partly hidden by the riffle in front of her. So the other girls flag is probably in her left hand and out of the shot.

Good point, I think you're absolutely right. Perspective is everything!

Xylophone was a nightmare, at least during the parades I got to carry the much smaller simple bells.

Thankfully, I was grounded by 1982 !

~G~

Hey G....I play in a commnuity band that rehearses at Mercer County College in NJ....the only xylo the school has is an old marching xylo! Needless to say, I bring my own for concerts.

Lancers 78 I think.

Jim you here?

lancers76-3.JPG

lancers76.JPG

No, not here, think I was side 1. Definitely Marc Sylvester and Bob "Mad Dog" Delorey there though. These pics are outstanding Dale! Ed was certainly up there as one of the great DCI photographers. Thanks for posting them!!!

I haven't got to the end of the posts so somebody may have confirmed this already, but that is Marc.

Well where are you at? :P