some old corps photos

hey everyone, the first 400 or so photos i posted here have exceeded my allowed bandwidth, which means alot of people have viewed them and they will reset in about one week!  sorry!!

photobucket only allows so much bandwidth each month, so if there are alot of photos that you cant see right now that is why!

so, they should be back up next sunday!

i have moved to another server now so i can post more photos for you!

I can't wait to see what else you have, you have some incredible pictures! Thanks for sharing with us! This has to be the thread of the year! :blink::blink:

I can't wait to see what else you have, you have some incredible pictures! Thanks for sharing with us! This has to be the thread of the year! :blink:  :blink:

i have not even really started into the eighties very much yet either! :P

still have a lot to go!

i do have to give alot of credit to Drum Corps News,Drum Corps Digest and Drum Corps America(all no longer around)and their photographers on alot of these!

and also many, many old show programs and corps yearbooks, alot bought by my parents since i was marching during many of these years!

really hope everyone is enjoying these photos and it is so nice to see others adding their photos and finding themselfs or people they marched with in these photos too! :)

it seems to be getting alot of people talking and hopefully alot of the young people marching today are checking out their history, thats what its all about! :P

Edited by yonnenana