some old corps photos

Madison Scouts 1978

scoutscolor787-15.jpg

Cool shots thanks!!!

this one is not 78 because the sashes were red starting in 78. Judging from the stances of the horn players I would say its the end of Officer Krupke from West Side Story in 77.

Edited by dans24103

1980 Bridgemen

80bmenclowns-30.jpg

Hey, isn't that Mhairi Cumming on the bottom left?

hey everyone, the first 400 or so photos i posted here have exceeded my allowed bandwidth, which means alot of people have viewed them and they will reset in about one week!  sorry!!

photobucket only allows so much bandwidth each month, so if there are alot of photos that you cant see right now that is why!

so, they should be back up next sunday!

i have moved to another server now so i can post more photos for you!

I'm so glad you are sharing those with us! It brings back a lot of memories! More of Crossmen please..... :P

I dunno.  Doesn't look like she's even breathing hard, yet.

I marched with her brother, Scott, and when roll call was done and his name was called, he always said the same thing!!! b**bs

and one more, the celebration after the winning score!

1980 Blue Devils

80celebrate-16.jpg

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here are three classic photos from the Bridgemens 1980 show in order

bridg1-1.jpg

That's Diane Brady, right? She was so versatile from what I saw, and very talented, although I never saw her with any equipment, for her height, maybe 5 feet, she had a presence that looked more like 6 feet - my opinion of course!

I feel like I missed so many chances at retreats and such to walk over to other corps, I just felt that my place was with the corps, etc. especially while the DM was up during scores, but I wish now that I had been looser!

One of the times I did at DCI finals 80 left an awful taste in my mouth which I still have today....sometimes you just shouldn't congratulate people! <**>

:(

yonneana, what years did you march with Bridgemen, I can't remember now....sorry. :blink:

Edited by LancerFi