some old corps photos

More from Miami

Barb Moroney...one of the best ever

83Miami3_zps06b13f77.jpg

83Miami8_zpsfd97f026.jpg

83Miami10_zpsefe600ab.jpg

Can't have a big contest without a good retreat. That evening's "event within an event" was the most surreal experience I've ever had in my life!

83MiamiRetreat1_zpscb895126.jpg

I was in the stands 1983 Miami. Thanks for sharing your photos. Awesome, cool, thumbs up :smile:

Last but not least from the Dream...

Can't have a big contest without a good retreat:

Dreamp_zpse20c36d3.jpg

Dreamg_zps73816c14.jpg

Rick - gotta say you have got an amazing collection! Keep it coming!

And now, a mess of Garfield shots from 1984. I'd be remiss if I didn't start with a shot of our "brand new" buses:

84Buses_zpse30eabfd.jpg

Aren't they spectacular? They came equipped with what I liked to call the Audience Appreciation Feature, where they would arbitrarily stop on the side of the road, usually on a daily basis, allowing passers-by to bask in their magnificence! As you can see in this picture, the AAF has once again been deployed.

A couple more from Giants Stadium. These are significant to me because my sister, Kathy, & I marched together for 11 seasons, and this was the only time we were ever staged side-by-side in all of our years together.

84GStad6_zps2fbeb63c.jpg

84GStad4_zps18d40d28.jpg

Dad loved the end of "America", because it was the one time he could get 2 "kid shots" in one frame!

• Like 2

Bloomfield, NJ, 1984. This was a good night for us, because we were able to debut our Brand New Plumes:

84BloomfieldShow1_zps2b6dd3c3.jpg

84BloomfieldShow3_zps56942d02.jpg

84BloomfieldShow9_zps10b31399.jpg

84BloomfieldShow5_zpsa6611a10.jpg

One last shot from '84: Dress Up Day (I choose to call it Dress Up Day because what we actually called it back then might be perceived as less-than politically correct). Many of you may recognize the Fashion Plate on the left as none other than April Gilligan:

AprilZoomer_zps73e01104.jpeg