some old corps photos

• 2 months later...

Over on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/133689926679549/ Roger Eillis is posting pics he took in the 80s (in corps alphabetical order).

Included there are more pictures of the infamous 85 "Christmas in July" Bridgemen show than have ever been seen by the eyes of man before.

Be afraid....be very afraid.... :)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Since we had so many guard photos being posted in the recent guard posts, i thought we could start a photo thread were any and all corps photos can go!

So, to start it off, how about Santa Clara Vanguard!

Edited by yonnenana, 29 September 2015 - 03:32 PM. Thanks for the memories yonnenana. Huge hugs to you!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A photo host and post on behalf of ghost :wink:

2016-01-21-ghost-1_zpsnkea6k4j.jpg

A few here also marched in the neighborhood Most Precious Blood Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps too ( at the time, also primarily from Hyde Park, ( neighborhood in Boston) Ma..... which later became the iconic Corps we all know now as " Boston Crusaders ". DCP poster here " Ghost " ( and a few others ) know even more about that relationship of this unit pictured here and the MPBC.

Edited by BRASSO

A few here also marched in the neighborhood Most Precious Blood Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps too ( at the time, also primarily from Hyde Park, ( neighborhood in Boston) Ma..... which later became the iconic Corps we all know now as " Boston Crusaders ". DCP poster here " Ghost " ( and a few others ) know even more about that relationship of this unit pictured here and the MPBC.

Wish I did BRASSO since I lived in Braintree (the burbs). I learned yesterday from the source of this picture that Hyde Park, all by itself, had eight D&BC of various ages and skill levels at one time in the 50's.