some old corps photos

Wandering through e-bay & came across this one. Love the name.

bb_1_b.JPG

Look at those cymbal players, they are the sweetest things!!! Okay, enough of that.

Yep....I remember competing against them.....they were sharp!

And D### Good Too! if memory serves me correctly! :) Edited by Bob Brady

1974riflescompguardtoss.jpg

Hey!!! That show must have been up in Northern California! The Woman and Man in the back ground were the parents of my Best Friend! Cool.

And as you can see, we had our work cut out for us to try and beat those ladies. When we did at times, it really ment a lot to us, just for the simple fact that they were so D##n GOOD! :rock: Excellent Picture Ron...

This was designed (as were many t's) by a baritone player in the corps named Jim Reilly. He is a tremendous artist. He is currently doing all of the artwork for the Bridgemen Organization (including my avatar).  :P

Hey John,

Tell Jim Reilly Rupert's buddy Rick from Racine says "HI"

Ming the Merciless

OMG! I've died and gone to heaven!  :rock:  :rock:  :huh:

Hi Malibu,

I thought of you and LancerFi the other night when I was at a Kingsmen reunion with the old Kingsmen rifle line. I am hoping to get pictures soon.

Just thinking of you,

Mike

Hey!!! That show must have been up in Northern California!  The Woman and Man in the back ground were the parents of my Best Friend!  Cool. 

And as you can see, we had our work cut out for us to try and beat those ladies.  When we did at times, it really ment a lot to us, just for the simple fact that they were so D##n GOOD! :rock:  Excellent Picture Ron...

I thought so. I recognized that guy in the background with the goat on his face. Who was that guy? He was at all the shows but I was never clear who he was with. Do you know?

Hi Malibu,

I thought of you and LancerFi the other night when I was at a Kingsmen reunion with the old Kingsmen rifle line. I am hoping to get pictures soon.

Just thinking of you,

Mike

That would be great Mike! We would love to see those pictures!

Thanks for thinking of us! B)