some old corps photos

If you want, I'll ask my husband,he's already modified the picture of Gail Royer and George B. doing the rifles. He wants to know if that is the original, or if it's blown up too big? Here is the pix of George B. and Gail Royer that Nancy had he fixed...

GuardvRoyer.jpg

I have the original, is there a question?

Edited by LancerFi

No question we have it figured out. :)

Well, what better way to begin posting than to share some of my pics. These are from the 1985 Moonlight Classic in Stockton, California. This was my first ever drumcorps show. I was 15.

Blue Devils:

The pit isn't wearing jackets! I had no idea and I was there wailing away in the background somewhere!

Sam, Rob what the heck?

ron_warming_up_1966.jpg

Me. 1966: Anaheim Convention Center, site of All-American Judging Assn. National Convention. Lakewood Ambassadors jacket. Shoes by Converse, shades by Ray-Ban?

Ambies66RcH.jpg

Me. Same venue. Lakewood, CA, Ambassadors uniform. Piston and slip-slide baritone: no rotor. Bumped out of 3rd place individual baritone award by a very young Lakewood Diplomat: the late Stanley Knaub.

RON HOUSLEY

Edited by ffernbus3