some old corps photos

LancerLegend in the center in his skirt!

Enjoy!

Picture037.jpg

OMG - I thought I destroy all 1974 negatives. Yes - it is the one and only. Did you ever hear this old expression: Paul was the right nut, Billy was the left nut, I was the *&$%# in the middle. (The pic is backwards - notice the cross strap)

The last pic you posted (from 1973) was of the fab four, with MD on double tenors, and it showed 3 cymbal players in the background. Rick Manning far left, Lindsey Wright in the middle, Ed "Big Wally" Murray to the right.

Bobby M played timp in 72, and was playing snare for some of the winter in 72-73 but left before the season started. His friend Jimmy G, hung on and played toms with MD.

stepover.jpg

In the middle of the snareline, the jagoff with the interval problem on the right (lol) is yours truly. In the bass line behind me is Uncle Z. Ask him about what kind of pictures he had taped inside of his bass drum.

The interval thing is all good, Matt--the gun had already gone off!!!! b**bs

And what was taped inside of my drum is secure compartmented information--on a "need to know" basis!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by uncle z

That's 76. In order left to right: Randy Wickstrom, Mike Robinson, Tim Easton, Doug Bass, Dwayne Lewis, Wayne Saunders.

Regards,

John Swartz

Sorry John.That is Jim Easton... you're mixing him up with Tim Kawalski. Tim was a hunk, and Jim was, well, just Jim. :rolleyes:

Looks like the 1980 DCI yearbook!!!!

Mallets and tymps are from the left: Mike Zankle, from the Marquis--Pete Wyatt, from the Emerald Knights--Rick "Moose" Bastasic, from the Marquis--Gary Muldoon (I can't remember where he came from)--and Bob "Bear" Bastasic, from the Marquis!!!

Edited by uncle z

Sorry John.That is Jim Easton... you're mixing him up with Tim Kawalski. Tim was a hunk, and Jim was, well, just Jim. :rolleyes:

Sure, point out to the whole world that my brain is not what it used to be.

Actually, I've been wondering about whether it was Tim, or Jim, ever since I posted, and I thought I'd wait until someone helped me decide. It was thiking about Tim Kowalski that made me wonder if I was having a alzheimers moment.

And wouldn't you know, it was because Jim marched in the line that I decided I'd do the same. I knew Jim when he was in Glassmen.

Regards,

John

And what was taped inside of my drum is secure compartmented information--on a "need to know" basis!!! :rolleyes:

I fink you got som' 'splainin' to do...

:worthy:

Edited by ScribeToo

I fink you got som' 'splainin' to do...

:rolleyes:

Not unless you're Mrs. Uncle Z, Stef...:P

Edited by mobrien

Not unless you're Mrs. Uncle Z, Stef...:P

:sshh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

but any way you look at it.. I guess it was a pretty good recruiting "tool"

Stef