some old corps photos

Decided I better put some old Bluewater Bucc pics up...just so we can all see who Sarnia Sam instructed...

These are all from the Bucc's trifold...so they aren't what I took, but they are good to see what went on in '82 with the A Class corps.

Buccs-perc.jpg

Snares (R to L): Shawn, Chris Campbell, Dave Campbell, Steve Campbell, Kevin "Canuck" Bennison.

Multi-tenors (R to L): Kevin "America" ?, ??, Darn..I alwasy talk to him at the Toledo show.

Basses: Sandy, Scott and Mouse(??)

The sweetheart on the marimba is Diane :rolleyes: (can't remember her last name). A couple years older than me and she was dating Dave. <_<

Buccs-perf.jpg

The guard uniforms. Very much like the corps proper. DM was Mike Pako (in white).

Buccs-publicity.jpg

This was the publicity shot of the hornline. In the background is the Bluewater Bridge.

timeoffathall.jpg

A little free time before rehearsal...I think. I'm still trying to figure out if I'm in the far back of the group with the MF hat. The eyebrows look like mine.

Edited by sburstall

No No No.... that is Aurora Ambassadors... UNITE HERE is a totally different kettle of fish... this is no place to discuss politics. <**> .. let the pictures continue!!!!

Politics??  Thought he was asking about the pic you put up.  Now I'm confused.

No, he was asking about the end of my signature.... UNITE HERE is not a drum corps.

Dang Hippies.... :P