Crusaders Alive and Well

Yeah, I mean god what am I supposed to do when it goes down, actually work. Come on that's no fun.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and stace....remember  95 dome,

[snip]

If I am recalling correctly, being with a different corps (see my sig below) that night at that Niagara Falls inside show, the event being referenced was not one of high standards.

BTW, I have heard DA talk about those "Ajax" contras. I had forgotten that "B" was a member of that particular group. That explains the screen name now.

But, to keep from being blamed for taking this thread off topic again, I'll say that I'm glad to hear that you guys in Cru got something going on up there. Keep it going.

If I am recalling correctly, being with a different corps (see my sig below) that night at that Niagara Falls inside show, the event being referenced was not one of high standards.

BTW, I have heard DA talk about those "Ajax" contras. I had forgotten that "B" was a member of that particular group. That explains the screen name now.

But, to keep from being blamed for taking this thread off topic again, I'll say that I'm glad to hear that you guys in Cru got something going on up there. Keep it going.

Speaking of Contra Basses, how is that contra section doing? Looking forward to having all the hair on my head blown off this season!

Best wishes,

Greg

(yes, yes, yes.......also an "AJAX" member)

Yeah, I mean god what am I supposed to do when it goes down, actually work. Come on that's no fun.

WOW!!! What great attitudes you folks have..........Nice reading.......Kinda makes me get the drumcorps ugre.......Keep it going people....you're gonna rock......Stacy, get your butt back to work(lol).

<**>

WOW!!! What great attitudes you folks have..........Nice reading.......Kinda makes me get the drumcorps ugre.......Keep it going people....you're gonna rock......Stacy, get your butt back to work(lol).

<**>

Oops forgot to sign my name....my bad

Donna Squire

Statesmen97,98,99

Kingston00,01

Stacy's mom 78-present

OK Tomorrow is the DAY...The first public performance of the newest edition of the Rochester Crusaders.

Hopefully we will have a good turnout, and this will be a chance to show people the work we have done as a group this winter. I am a pumped for the action of a good rehearsal day and a performance that night.

We are looking into getting more mellophone horns as needed. If we end with more than 12, I will jump up and down for joy.

The only need in the hornline is baritones, but we have instruments enough for other section members, if you would like to be a part of history.

The trumpet line is filling out quite nicely, I truly believe that we will have 16-18, the horns should be full at 10-12, the baritones are still working on the number we need, and tubas are looking to will fill out at 8, and that is looking like we will as well.

Unbelievable!!!

Come to Jamestown HS tomorrow if you are interested in this journey.

WE GO ON

Donny

Wow, I finally have a fan club. LOL. Can't wait for tomorrow. Joe the videos are in my bag for your viewing pleasure. hey mom, there is room in the pit!!!!!! sorry i had to sick the hounds on you!!!!

Man... I want a fan club! If anyone is interested I will be accepting applications via email :rolleyes: Tomorrow night is going to be great! Hoping some of the Erie folks will make the trip to see us (hint hint) (yeah i see you's guys reading the thread lol)

Drive safe everyone! Snow is in the forecast.