Crusaders Alive and Well

I'll pack it tonight! Yeah we don't want you to have to stop every 5 min so I guess no tacos for me :( Boo Hoo. But I'll deal. Speaking of shotgun, I have something for you that you will like. I'll bring the laptop so you can have a copy.

L8R,

Stace

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BE afraid be very afraid!!!! See ya Saturday.

OK... Is this thing on? (tap tap tap...) I've tried posting a couple times and either my computer is messing up or it's the site.... So here goes.

This camp is going to be GREAT. I'm bringing another melliphone this week! AND we're less than an hour from my house... It couldn't be better for me.

I too have been listening to the tape I made from last Saturdays hornline run through. I gotta say it is a BEAUTIFUL sound. Of course it isn't perfect but for March... Yeah, it is real close. Just a little CYA from what I could hear.... PLEASE for the love of GOD, before Donny starts throwing chairs.... everyone please stop breathing on the last beat of the measure....LOL I'm guilty as well. Sorry Donny! Once we clean this and get the dynamics down NOBODY is gonna be able to watch our show sitting on their butts! Anat's duh TROOT!!! (thanks Gene and RIP poopsie)

JAMESTOWN H.S. I think directions are on the website. BE PART OF THE CRUSADE!!!!

ooooo......,

i like that phrase jeff "be part of the crusade".....man we are just tearing it up this year with phrases....the best part is we are living up to them. the jamestown show is going to rock, another mello!!!!yay....and i heard possibly 2 more from someone else....AND if we convince another that will make ANOTHER MELLO!!!!!....hot d a m n !!!....we are on fire......and "putting it together"...PUN INTENDED....

Joey O.

melo is a great bball player cause he went to the CUSE!

BTW i got a 98 on a level 6 solo saturday before camp so i am happy :) (from joe)

hey,

great job joe. i used to dread solo fest, but, was always happy with my results, i learned not to get down on myself with the results...BUT, there are always those a s s judges who like to give ya a hard time....lol...but awesome job, see you, and your pops @ next camp....

Joey O.

yah my judge was nice

With all these melliphones coming in and all the sops we have, I think we better SERIOUSLY fill out the lower brass section in a hurry. Otherwise, we are gonna be shattering glass everywhere we go this year. Think of the potential lawsuits... And THAT'S why we don't have nice things! Right Joey?

ha,

yea, you are right about that jeff. i really wish DCP stops going down for 6 hours at a time EVERY day....i know it sounds a bit harsh, and i am sure there is a logical reason......but you know, dcp is home to us corps freaks with big mouths....

Joey O.