What section gets the most chicks

In the Out of Step thread someone mentioned "chicks dig musicians". As a drummer (not percussionist their snobs) I found that we attracted quite a few ladies while on tour. I could tell you stories but I'm married now and my wife hates to hear about stuff like that. So who really gets the most chicks.

Drummers

Snares

Tenors

Bass

Cymbals

Pit

Horns

Sorpranos

Baritones

Contras

Other

Guard

PS I really do respect ladies and women in general so please oh please do not be offended by the term chick

PPS Wheres Kieth Hall (the King of Polls) when I need him.

I could tell you stories but I'm married now and my wife hates to hear about stuff like that. So who really gets the most chicks.

Drummers

Snares

Tenors

Bass

Cymbals

Drummers. doesn't matter what section, drummers. I played cymbals for three years and don't have a complaint in the world. I don't know anything about the pit, I suppose it is up to the individual player.

Horn players, with all do respect, I have seen you guys work it like a puppy trying to get a piece of kibble from under the couch, only to go home hungry. That always p%$##@s 'em off.

My wife wonders whether we ever had time to actually play music from the stories I told her.

Absolutely no question in my mind that Tenors get the chicks. :rolleyes:

YOU GUYS S*&% !!! <**>

What you say is so true. The chicks just went “gaa gaa” over ANY drummer!

You guys were like rock stars (Ric Ocasek from the Cars is a neighbor of mine and I'm blown away at what some women will dip to)

As a contra player....drum corp life was dead, but I did end up with the hottie in the end!

:P

Absolutely no question in my mind that Tenors get the chicks. :rolleyes:

And the tenors that wore kilts had the best time of all b**bs

you forgot Mellophones...

Yes, I will admidt, I'm more often attracted to drummers. Nothing beats a harness tan :rolleyes:

I think the order of individual instruments is actually the order of how most girls percieve the musicians (per section tho). Currently, I'm really into a sop player, but the drummers still turn my head.

There's a little insight from a "chick" :P

And the tenors that wore kilts had the best time of all  b**bs

LMAO! You studs had it made!

you forgot Mellophones...

Yes, I will admidt, I'm more often attracted to drummers.  Nothing beats a harness tan  :rolleyes:

I think the order of individual instruments is actually the order of how most girls percieve the musicians (per section tho).  Currently, I'm really into a sop player, but the drummers still turn my head.

There's a little insight from a "chick" :P

So what you're saying is that while you are "really into a sop player", when the lights are down and things get steamy, it's a drummer you are thinking about? Just trying to clarify.

I know I'm going to get this thread pulled, but I have to set a precedent some time.

first off.. things haven't "gotten steamy"..

secondly, I can be attracted to someone physically but truely like someone else. If things were to "get steamy" (which isn't your buisness) I would be with that guy for him and because I cared about him.

I hope that clarifies.

I could tell you stories but I'm married now and my wife hates to hear about stuff like that. 

Heh, I hear you.........the first time my wife was around the old "drum corps crowd", I could tell she was a little taken back by the attention I was getting from the girls. I truly don't think she being weird about it, but more "surprised". :P