What section gets the most chicks

My seat partner in 78 Scouts was a very busy guy. He had a girl at home, one in 2-7 and one in Spirit, and they all thought they were the only one. He was very successful at juggling them...that is until DCI. His girl from Madison came to finals and as we got off the field after our finals performance, he came shooting over to me and a couple other guys and said "oh ####!, theyre all three here." (We had been regaled with tales of them all tour so he didint have to elaborate.

We bent over with laughter and walked away with grins on our faces. As I walked away I saw all three girls closing on him from three different directions and he with a look of utter panic on his face!!

<==hijacks thread:

There's a better question--who gets more chicks--Cavies or Scouts?? ^0^

Maybe who gets cooler chicks?

(from personal experience.. Cavies get cooler chicks...)

mreowr!

Maybe who gets cooler chicks?

(from personal experience.. Cavies get cooler chicks...)

mreowr!

sez you!

My wife couldn't believe that when I marched Cavies, the guard had first pick of the band girls hanging out in the parking lot. Safe to say, it was a slightly different universe in those days. But after the guard, it was me and Uncle Z cleaning up....^0^

(and my mom was amused at the amount of mail waiting for me at home at the end of tour; I was too naive to think that I didn't necessarily have to be giving them my REAL home address...:P)

Edited by mobrien

But after the guard, it was me and Uncle Z cleaning up....^0^ 

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

There's only one proper response for that, Matt..............................

eringobragh.jpg