What section gets the most chicks

But after the guard, it was me and Uncle Z cleaning up....^0^ 

I am SHOCKED!

I always thought you Cavalier boys were such sweet, adorable young men.. full of good manners and chivalry! Helping little old ladies across the street and carrying groceries in for your neighbors!

:)

Stef

I always thought you Cavalier boys were such sweet, adorable young men.. full of good manners and chivalry!  Helping little old ladies across the street ...

The only 'old lady' story I recall was of a snare drummer (of slightly older vintage than myself) responding to a little old lady who came up to say "you boys were the best band out there tonight."

I believe the response was along the lines of "We ain't no f______n' band!"

As I said, it WAS a very different universe...(I can't imagine management would be too happy if they heard of that response from a current member :P )

I can't imagine management would be too happy if they heard of that response from a current member :P )

I think your imagination is right on target.. B)

but right about now I'm sorta wishin I'd been one of those leftover band girls getting "cleaned up" by you and that awesome uncle z.. :rolleyes:

Stef

Edited by ScribeToo

Rocketman, then that brings up the arguement of who is better looing, Guard chicks or Horn chicks.  :rolleyes:

I'm NOT getting in the middle of that one..........slowly slinking away from computer ^0^

Oh My! Do you REALLY want me going there? Now remember, this was back in the day when you actually had to do guard work (I'll hear about that I'm sure). Guards were the section you wanted to mess with the least, cause they'd kick your ###!

In consideration of the fact that there were more guard chicks than horns chicks, it stands to reason that there might be MORE good looking guard chicks. As far as quality, I'd have to go with, drum roll please..............................................

Though they were far and few..................................................................

Based on my observation.....................................................................

The hotter chicks were............................................................................

Continuing drum roll............................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

In the

GUARD!

THERE, I SAID IT!

I hope this doesn't come back to haunt me.

Rocketman - All corps chicks rule!

ampssuck

Edited by Rocketman

As much as I love all women, Guard Chicks are hotter then Horn chicks. Ok I'm going tp kicked off DCP for this but ............................................................

maybe it's the way they handle those long poles. b**bs

And people say that the 80s generation is full of filthy youngsters wh oare obsessed with sex!!! :P

1984 It was a very warm Summer, The cherry trees were in bloom and the birds were singing. Then I seen her walking between two buses. Arriving like the morning sun. The most beautiful girl I ever seen. (besides my wife of course :) )Wearing that oh so sexy 27 guard uniform. The way she carried her rifle told me I was going to make her mind. Marcia Patrick (names have not been changed because I would really like to know how shes doing now) A vision in red and tan (I think it was red and tan it was a long time ago.

We talked and flirted, spending as much time together as we could. Until Thor (who in the heck name their kid Thor) a tenor with the hated Cadets. More street but not as handsome as myself. We found yourselves lock in a battle for this true maiden. Me being the gentlemen I was raised to be tried to be nice and caring, while this city raised thug lied and faked his way into her heart.

The moral to thins story, While Guard chicks are oh so fine, never trust one with your heart :( .

And My wife wonders about the band uniform I bought her last year. b**bs