What section gets the most chicks

first off.. things haven't "gotten steamy"..

secondly, I can be attracted to someone physically but truely like someone else.  If things were to "get steamy" (which isn't your buisness)  I would be with that guy for him and because I cared about him.

I hope that clarifies.

I was just clowning around. Calm down.

that doesn't always translate well on here. Lets please all remain respectful. I don't want people thinking/saying things about me that would go against my morals and who I am. You don't want people misinterpreting your posts.

Lets just all agree that musicains are HOT. done.

that doesn't always translate well on here.  Lets please all remain respectful.  I don't want people thinking/saying things about me that would go against my morals and who I am.  You don't want people misinterpreting your posts. 

Lets just all agree that musicains are HOT. done.

well said.........sometimes typing on the net can be misconstrued.

well said.........sometimes typing on the net can be misconstrued.

um....yea.

So there are these two guard girls talking at camp one day. One asks the other “So who are you going out with?” The other replies “I am going out with a lead soprano player.” “Why a ‘lead’ soprano?” the first asks.

“Well you see they push their lips to the limit playing the high notes. With all of that work they have developed their lips muscles so much they are great kissers.”

“Ahhh I see”

A few weeks later they are talking again and the first asks “How is it going with that soprano player?” “I quit him”, she replies, “I am now dating a baritone player.” “But why a baritone player? You said the soprano player makes the best kisser.” “ Well that is what I thought. But the baritone player uses a larger mouthpiece. That bigger mouthpiece lets the lips move more freely and makes them a much better kisser.” “Oh I see”

After a couple more camps, the first girl asks her friend “So how is that baritone player?” The other says “I moved on from him to a contra player.” The first says “A contra play…… Oh I get it. Bigger mouthpiece, better kisser.” “Yup. You got that right!”, said the other.

As they get ready to leave on tour, they start to talk on the bus. The first girl asks “So where is your contra player?” she replies “I have given up on corps members. I am now dating a french horn player!” The first girl says “Now wait a minute! You started with a soprano player because of the small mouthpiece playing high notes made him a good kisser. Then you went to a baritone player because of the bigger mouthpiece made a better kisser, then a contra player for the same reason. Now you have gone to a french horn player with a small mouthpiece again. What’s up with that?!?” The other girl says “Yeah it is a smaller mouthpiece…..but oohhh that right hand!”

It is my personal opinion that the Lesbian Section gets the most chicks.

So there are these two guard girls talking at camp one day.  One asks the other “So who are you going out with?”  The other replies “I am going out with a lead soprano player.”  “Why a ‘lead’ soprano?” the first asks.

“Well you see they push their lips to the limit playing the high notes.  With all of that work they have developed their lips muscles so much they are great kissers.”

“Ahhh I see”

A few weeks later they are talking again and the first asks “How is it going with that soprano player?”  “I quit him”, she replies, “I am now dating a baritone player.”  “But why a baritone player?  You said the soprano player makes the best kisser.”  “ Well that is what I thought.  But the baritone player uses a larger mouthpiece.  That bigger mouthpiece lets the lips move more freely and makes them a much better kisser.”  “Oh I see”

After a couple more camps, the first girl asks her friend “So how is that baritone player?”  The other says “I moved on from him to a contra player.”  The first says “A contra play…… Oh I get it.  Bigger mouthpiece, better kisser.”  “Yup.  You got that right!”, said the other.

As they get ready to leave on tour, they start to talk on the bus.  The first girl asks “So where is your contra player?”  she replies “I have given up on corps members.  I am now dating a french horn player!”  The first girl says “Now wait a minute!  You started with a soprano player because of the small mouthpiece playing high notes made him a good kisser.  Then you went to a baritone player because of the bigger mouthpiece made a better kisser, then a contra player for the same reason.  Now you have gone to a french horn player with a small mouthpiece again.  What’s up with that?!?”  The other girl says “Yeah it is a smaller mouthpiece…..but oohhh that right hand!”

:rolleyes: I think the punchline went missing.

Drummers. doesn't matter what section, drummers. I played cymbals for three years and don't have a complaint in the world.

Mike, As a fellow Cymbal player we got the best chance because we had more free time during warms ups. The ladies loved watching us pump out 50 push ups and not break a sweat.