What section gets the most chicks

No Sara they just have the better percentageĀ  :rolleyes:

Well, I think that would be wishful thinking on my part...

You know, that old Kinsey 10% rule keeps my numbers down. :P

Drummers. doesn't matter what section, drummers. I played cymbals for three years and don't have a complaint in the world.

Mike, As a fellow Cymbal player we got the best chance because we had more free time during warms ups. The ladies loved watching us pump out 50 push ups and not break a sweat.

Amen Brother Craig, amen....

It is my personal opinion that the Lesbian Section gets the most chicks.

They were always my favorite section, especially the "confused" ones.....

Well, it seemed that guard chicks hung out with drummers and brass chicks with brass players. Though during my career, I went out with chicks from each section, EXCLUDING the drumline chicks.

As far as cymbal players getting chicks, God I hope not, all of ours WERE CHICKS!

Rocketman - (no wonder there weren't enough to go around, the cymbal line took them all)

ampssuck

Well, it seemed that guard chicks hung out with drummers and brass chicks with brass players. Though during my career, I went out with chicks from each section, EXCLUDING the drumline chicks.

As far as cymbal players getting chicks, God I hope not, all of ours WERE CHICKS!

Rocketman - (no wonder there weren't enough to go around, the cymbal line took them all)

ampssuck

Rocketman, then that brings up the arguement of who is better looing, Guard chicks or Horn chicks. :rolleyes:

I'm NOT getting in the middle of that one..........slowly slinking away from computer ^0^