What section gets the most chicks

Until Thor (who in the heck name their kid Thor) a tenor with the hated Cadets. More street but not as handsome as myself. We found yourselves lock in a battle for this true maiden. Me being the gentlemen I was raised to be tried to be nice and caring, while this city raised thug lied and faked his way into her heart.

C'mon, Chin up, Man! Better to have loved & lost...yada yada yada.

Besides, if there is any justice, it wasn't just a cold "thor"...... :blink:

hmm....i can honestly say, as a horn chick, that, although i may have appeared to prefer drummers over horn players in the past...

i heart horn players!!!

yes....horn players are hot hot hot! especially those contras man....

gorgeous arms!

but mellophones are the hottest

*mello love*

Cherry trees bloom in early Spring, not summer.

Signed, the dashing ghost of THOR!!!

/me runs

1984 It was a very warm Summer, The cherry trees were in bloom and the birds were singing. Then I seen her walking between two buses. Arriving like the morning sun. The most beautiful girl I ever seen. (besides my wife of course :) )Wearing that oh so sexy 27 guard uniform. The way she carried her rifle told me I was going to make her mind. Marcia Patrick (names have not been changed because I would really like to know how shes doing now) A vision in red and tan (I think it was red and tan it was a long time ago.

We talked and flirted, spending as much time together as we could. Until Thor (who in the heck name their kid Thor) a tenor with the hated Cadets. More street but not as handsome as myself. We found yourselves lock in a battle for this true maiden. Me being the gentlemen I was raised to be tried to be nice and caring, while this city raised thug lied and faked his way into her heart.

The moral to thins story, While Guard chicks are oh so fine, never trust one with your heart  :( .

And My wife wonders about the band uniform I bought her last year.  b**bs

I must chime in to say that horn chicks are the best.

And Bari chicks rule. the. world.

Horn chicks are the best, but there is always the one guard chick who got away. :(

In my experience the snare line was always matched up with the rifle line...in 1976 they actually set up a huge date, like 6 and 6, the person I was paired up with married another rifle, and let's see, both were together from 76 until today.

However one has passed.......R.I.P. The most terrible thing I believe that has happened in so many peoples lives! It's a very deep wound...and has left a huge hole in our hearts that can and never be filled.

• 2 weeks later...

I never got more chicks in my life than when I played snare. I had girls in multiple corps and home simultaneously, and I still don't know how I managed to keep them all straight. Ah, so young and hormonally driven...

Part of it was just being a young man, part of it was that polyamory seemed to be expected and actively encouraged by the staff, all the way up to the director. I caught grief only when I attempted to have a monogamous relationship my rookie year as a tenor player. I was openly ridiculed and ostracized from the corps the entire summer. Then, the following year, I made snare and went to the "girl in every port" philosophy. My director and his wife told my parents that I "had improved" greatly, and I was a key member of the corps from then on.

It was seen as a healthy thing, going out and having fun. It had its moments, which I still pleasantly recall from time to time, but it took its toll. I squandered so many potentially rewarding real relationships for the fleeting moments of fun. But I did enjoy the "playboy" label.

New guy lead bari, namely me, got a Kingsmen rifle girlfriend in 67.

New ex-Kingsmen brass instructor, namely me, got hot little redheaded color guard girl in Diplomats 71.....married her. Divorced her a year later and 30 years later we're still the best of friends.

Baritones rule!

Brass women rule!

Hey, no matta, it's ALL good! But in my experiences I have to say truthfully that there are no better women than drum corps women: nowhere and no how!

All respect,

RON HOUSLEY

Kingsmen Rifles: Best By Test!

Brass women rule!

Hey, no matta, it's ALL good!  But in my experiences I have to say truthfully that there are no better women than drum corps women: nowhere and no how!

Here, here, well spoken Ron! I certainly can vouch for that, having a large body of research to draw from :sumo: Gee, look at me, thinking I'm Hugh Hefner over here. Not quite!!