(pop …pop…pop…splat!)

They make my _ock so high to they can

Suc_ me dry

It’s up for YOU New York New York

(_uck Butch Anderson _uck Butch Anderson

_uck Butch Anderson …(timpani roll))

_uck you New york!

(Sung to the tune of NY NY)

I really think that someone need to open up the Sunriser songbook!!! Sounds like a good one! hahaha!

I would actually love to see the words to Sky's corps song also (OHHHH Gabarina.....)

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: the old Buc song...wasn't there a whole string of tunes that made that into a "suite" of sorts...something that started with the Hanover Lancer song...

H is for the headache that you give me

A is for the a##holes that you are

N is for your non impressive horn line

O is for your Over-over tones

V is for your very sucky drumline

E is for your ever present suck

R is for your raunchy M&M show

Put them all together they spell..Horseshi#... it makes the grass grow green..

And speaking of horseshi#....Hey look me over...etc...

Jeff, maybe we need Wally to weigh in! hahaha!

OMG, what a thread to read while at work. I was laughing so hard, my co-workers were trying to figure out what the _ell is going on with him. This is the best thread on here yet! The only songs I remember, are already posted. I can't wait to see what the other corps sang about us! Thanks for starting the thread Ben!

I can't wait to see what the other corps sang about us! 

Oh no you dont. :P ^0^

dude this has I&E party written all over it

^0^

dude,this i&e party has bring bail money all over it. ^0^

do it. i loved that song you had for us

Are you talking about Sun's "customized" version of the Westshore corps song?

I have to take credit for authorship of that.... dates back to the 1982 season. The lyrics sometimes changed from week to week back then, depending on the situation. I honest to God only remember a couple of verses now.

If you're not talking about that particular song, then ignore what I've just said.

Move along.... nothing to see here..... :P

I want to hear ANYTHING about either Westshore or Reading that I haven't heard before! (or any song about anyone really...) Heck does any of the junior corps people lurking around here have tunes? I could almost imagine what BD and SCV have about each other....

I know that Sun HAS to have something about the "dove" incident! (otherwise know as our evil plot to "ice" you before you went on!)

Are you talking about Sun's "customized" version of the Westshore corps song?

I have to take credit for authorship of that.... dates back to the 1982 season.  The lyrics sometimes changed from week to week back then, depending on the situation.  I honest to God only remember a couple of verses now.   

If you're not talking about that particular song, then ignore what I've just said. 

Move along.... nothing to see here.....  :P

What Chris said!

In all my years in drum corps, I have never heard a corps-song repertoire that can match that of the Sunrisers. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view!!!), a lot of the Sun stuff is either:

1) definitely not for the faint of heart, or:

2) highly self-incriminating.    ^0^

Then there were the songs we made up about fellow members of our own corps. Many of them were even more brutal than the ones about other corps.  B)

Fran

i joined too late. or i'm too young. or both. darnnnn. last year we couldnt do anything like that cuz of all the little people...i was 18 and the oldest person in the guard!!!!

A few years back i was dating a member of the hurcs, i heard the i-n-y-o-u-r-m-o-u-t-h song from him, as well as the son of a #####, you dirty ######## song, but the ones y'all are posting sound much more fun!

too bad crunchy frog is doing a chorus this year... censored versions of these songs would make for funny I&E-ness...

:worthy:

I might suggest that if any of you go to the DCA meetings, you might ask Paul Chaffee if he'd be willing to elaborate on some of the classics from the Midwest, but something inside me says that he might be a little beyond that at this stage of his career.

Paul is the master!

Hey Chris!

The Mickey Mouse parody is great...hadn't heard that one before!

:blink:

Pat

Re: the old Buc song...wasn't there a whole string of tunes that made that into a "suite" of sorts...something that started with the Hanover Lancer song...

H is for the headache that you give me

A is for the a##holes that you are

N is for your non impressive horn line

O is for your Over-over tones

V is for your very sucky drumline

E is for your ever present suck

R is for your raunchy M&M show

Put them all together they spell..Horseshi#... it makes the grass grow green..

And speaking of horseshi#....Hey look me over...etc...

Jeff, maybe we need Wally to weigh in! hahaha!

The story was we went against Hanover in the old Red Carpet Association one night and thought we beat 'em. Ended up losing by a margin that was past ridiculous. Forget where it was but it was a long enough bus trips that BOTH buses came up with a new song for our rivals down south.

You gave the bus #2 song, bus #1 (where I hung out) came up with a bunch of verses and could never keep the order straight. The cleanest ones I remember are:

Here's to you Hanover, here's to you (repeat)

You think that you're first class, but you're just a horses ###

Here's to you Hanover, here's to you

Only line that changes is the second one, other lines are:

Your drummers ears have cotton, 'cause they know your horn lines rotten.

You think your colors keen, but it looks like mucus green

OK, time to laugh at myself, I came up with the "mucus green" line and guess what uniform I will be wearing tomorrow at the Harrisburg parade. :P

I also know of two other current Lancers who read DCP. :blink: