Did any of you get to keep your uniform?

I sure would like to see if my old uniforms still fit, but we always had to give them back.

Didn't get to keep the uniform and I am sure that if I had, it would not fit.

Now how about a twist - do you still have your corps jacket from when you marched and DOES IT STILL FIT? Mine does but it's tight! :blink:

I think it's time to get a new one B)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't get to keep the uniform and I am sure that if I had, it would not fit.

Now how about a twist - do you still have your corps jacket from when you marched and DOES IT STILL FIT? Mine does but it's tight! :blink:

I think it's time to get a new one B)

Yes, but Sev, can you zip the jacket up while wearing it? I cannot.

oh #### I'll say it.

I have my yellow coat and Black hat.

But I do have the disclaimer that It was given to me within the last year, so its not as if I had taken it!!!!

Im sure it fits too. :P

I have my BD chain that hung on the jacket. I have a pair of Phantom guard gloves (one pink one white) from 84.

My SCV starburst was stolen but I still have my no Garfield button from 83.

Yes, but Sev, can you zip the jacket up while wearing it? I cannot.

Actually I can. As I mentioned, it's tight and the sleeves seem short (as does the jacket but I think that was the style right?). I planned on wearing last summer at DCI but the weather never got cool enough to throw it on. B)

All that is left is my buckle, and the t-shirt that I wore under my uniform. I do have the motherlode from my old high school band though :) My Kingsmen uni had to be one of the originals, and had the sweat stains of MANY previous users...may it lie in peace! :ph34r:

I used to have a chest but somehow it slipped down and is currently being held up by my belt. If I stood at attention, I'd have serious doubts about seeing my feet( and thank God for mirrors as I wouldn't see other parts and would have to take my wife's word that I still own a set!!!!)

As far as uniforms, I have a green kilt ,a red kilt, my starburst from my aussie hat, aproximately 40 white jackets, a pair of SCV gauntlets (Pete Romo??) and SCV Starburst ( I was heartbroken to find out they were plastic). 2 sets of Spats(pre-1979 & after), and I think I actually have some 27th bus parts in my garage( my Dad was one of the drivers and mechanic).

:ph34r:

I think you also have a pair of Helen's underwear somewhere in one of the spare bus parts.

My gosh - life is good now with family and kids and all that, but John - you and I and hundreds of others had absolutely the best time of our teenage lives together. And you know I have the pictures to proove it. b**bs

I think you also have a pair of Helen's underwear somewhere in one of the spare bus parts.

My gosh - life is good now with family and kids and all that, but John - you and I and hundreds of others had absolutely the best time of our teenage lives together. And you know I have the pictures to proove it.  b**bs

Amen Brother !

Oh my! Could that be Helen the rifle???  :ph34r:

No.....Helen was a "lady" that we met in Montreal that showed us a real good time.

Love those french women !!!!! :sshh: