***SUNRISERS REPORT***

The Sunrisers had a successful first day of learning drill yesterday, learning all but the last 5 sets of the opener, and played through it several times as well. It was great to see half of the colorguard show up as this was an optional practice for them (they have their own schedule until June). Our own Andrea Schloss (a.k.a. Sun Andrea) did a great job her first day on the podium! Every indication is that will be having a very successful year this year!

We still have 6 spots left in the hornline (2 Sops, 2 Mellos, 2 Baris) that we are looking to fill. If you are interested, contact me at:

recruitment@sunrisers.com.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear, Tom.

Good luck this year, Sun!! :)

Definitely a great rehearsal yesterday... and ya know, that girl Andrea sounds really cool!

Can't wait to do more drill this weekend at our first camp!!

We also have at least one opening still in the Contra line right?

Definitely a great rehearsal yesterday... and ya know, that girl Andrea sounds really cool!

Can't wait to do more drill this weekend at our first camp!!

We also have at least one opening still in the Contra line right?

I was very impressed by how efficiently the staff ran rehearsal and by how well the drill was executed, both music and marching. I was also impressed by you Andrea - yes - you are pretty cool! :blink:

I think there is a contra opening but no, I will not be filling it! :music:

I was very impressed by how efficiently the staff ran rehearsal and by how well the drill was executed, both music and marching.  I was also impressed by you Andrea - yes - you are pretty cool!  :blink:

I think there is a contra opening but no, I will not be filling it!  :music:

yes, it was deifnitely one of the most smoothly-run (does that even make sense? guess its why I'm not an english major...) rehearsals i've ever been to.

I was very impressed by how efficiently the staff ran rehearsal and by how well the drill was executed, both music and marching.  I was also impressed by you Andrea - yes - you are pretty cool!  :blink:

I think there is a contra opening but no, I will not be filling it!  :music:

Larry, all 4 contra spots are filled. The 4th guy will be down in May. Besides, I don't think you could handle carrying one anyway, you can barely carry a snare drum anymore. :P