***SUNRISERS REPORT***

That ride didn't come cheap, though!

I gave the recruiter the whole drumline mailing list and told him they'd all be available the Monday after Labor Day.

But they did let me go up in the gun turret!

^OO^

hahaha that's great!

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sunbari1 @ Apr 25 2005, 06:04 PM)

Larry, all 4 contra spots are filled. The 4th guy will be down in May. Besides, I don't think you could handle carrying one anyway, you can barely carry a snare drum anymore. 

I can still march!  I just don't like parades!!!!!

:blink:

Who Does?

Hi everyone, i joined this drum corps thing.  I justed wanted to say HI..... SO HI

Derick Jerinsky

Hey Derick, welcome to DCP! Post those pictures you took at rehearsal on the website, people have been requesting them.

The Sunrisers had a successful first day of learning drill yesterday, learning all but the last 5 sets of the opener, and played through it several times as well. It was great to see half of the colorguard show up as this was an optional practice for them (they have their own schedule until June). Our own Andrea Schloss (a.k.a. Sun Andrea) did a great job her first day on the podium! Every indication is that will be having a very successful year this year!

We still have 6 spots left in the hornline (2 Sops, 2 Mellos, 2 Baris) that we are looking to fill. If you are interested, contact me at:

recruitment@sunrisers.com.

Outstanding, Tom. How many horns will you be putting out this year? Sounds like Sun is coming back big time!

Congrats, and good luck to all the younger Sun members - us old farts in the alumni know you'll make us proud carrying on the great traditions of the Sunrisers!

Give'em ####, kids!

BFC/IYM!

Hey - parades are cool! I always loved a good parade. Back in 66 we had one parade on Memorial Day in Massapequa went from Southern State Parkway all the way to Sunrise Highway (about 3 miles) ... and we did it twice!

And you were how old then? Tell me that after you do one this year.