SHOCKWAVE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they're doing an Alanis Morisette sng, someone's getting socked.

I didn't think I'd like the Alanis song, but it's really awesome. Great show...bravo to those involved.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to see shockwave, but it doesn't look like its coming to Minnesota at all, which is very surprising to me. Guess I'll just have to buy the videos of both Blast and Shockwave now. Anyone know if the videos are worth buying?

The Blast video is pretty good. Is there a Shockwave video out yet?

Anyone who lives in Southern California knows that a smaller version of Blast! was playing daily at Disney's California Adventures. I know that a smaller version of Shockwave is playing at Epcot, so my question is if anyone knows if perhaps Shockwave will be coming to California Adventure? Currently they have a stage show of Aladdin. I've seen it, and from a fan base, it seems that it wont do nearly as well as Blast! did. I went to go see the last day Blast! was showing, and it was a complete fiasco. Hundreds of fans waiting 4hours before the first showing. Each show was completely full, and during the shows it was like watching a drum corps show. Fans cheering as loud as they could and yelling stuff out. Keep in mind, most of the fans, were not drum corps people, they were just your typical fan. I'm crossing my fingers that Shockwave will show up at California Adventure

Edited by dcguy87

The Blast video is pretty good. Is there a Shockwave video out yet?

When I saw Shockwave in October, I was told by a merchandise lady (who ended up telling me she marched SCV in the early 80s!) that they were recording the show in December, so the dvd would possibly be out around February.

I just hope they have better freaking camera angles this time! A high cam feature would be much appreciated. Also, audio recording could be about ten times better, too. The Blast dvd was just too darn quiet on audio track 1.